Well..... here goes

Pappadog

Reaction score
Got made redundant a couple of weeks ago, but now have another job so not too bad.

Today my Persona says I'm Ovulating and my OH is working away until tomorrow night!!!! :( BD'd on Monday so hope those little fishies are strong ! Will pounce on him tomorrow night.

I get married on 29th of this month down in Cornwall and I thought how great it would be if I managed o get a BFP to tell him discreetly just as I've arrived at the alter.

Really hoping and praying this month. Should be able to test on 24th/25th as I've calculated 12 to 16 days after ovulation should mean AF would be due to arrive.

Please pray for me everyone - sorry to be selfish. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I can't log on in the day due to my new job - trying to impress and all that.

Good luck!! Baby dust to you .......

Have a great wedding :D

good luck pappadog! hope the wedding goes well and its all of your dreams come true. keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

best of luck I hope you get your bfp

Good luck with the wedding and hope you get you BFP!! That would be the best wedding present ever !!!

Baby Dust to you !!

Ann

Got everything crossed for you that you catch that egg :pray: And have a wonderful wedding day, big congratulations to you! :cheer:

Thanks guys - best support you could wish for on here. :)

good luck, fingers crossed for a great wedding present :D

Hi pappadog :wave:

Hope those fishies found their way... Good luck!

Enjoy your wedding! Will you be going on a honeymoon?

take care

xx

good luck pappadog, where you getting married in cornwall?

the weather here is gorgeous today hope it stays nice for you, september is generally a good weather month. all the best for your BFP what a great wedding pressie that would be :pray:

Good luck!

What a fantastic wedding gift that would be!!!

Thinking of you for your weding day and your BFP!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back