Worst night so far for me

Sherlock

Reaction score
:wall: Minor on the scale of things, but still, going to have a quick whinge/moan/grump :lol:

I spent most of yesterday evening in pain, back ache, tummy ache/period like pains and could not get comfortable sitting anywhere. Even on my ball. That I had to spend 3 hours working on my website stuff did not make me happier as I was becoming very grumpy.

At 10pm I called it a night as I had to be up early this morning for a 1.5 hour drive) each way to my hairdresser down in Exeter. He is worth the trip ladies :lol: Hubby is driving but still, I have to sit in the car.

So what happens? I have the worst nights sleep, or lack of it so far this pregnancy. I had back ache, aches elsewhere continued, hips were *ouch* peeing like a peeing thing and then at 3am till about 5.30 Bump decides to have a womb party like no other ever experienced (at night at least). It was not pleasant and felt like he was trying to bed right on down there :shock:

So now I am taking myself off to the shower in the hope of feeling normal and finding some sort of comfy position.

I'm taking my maternity notes with me today just in case :lol: :roll:

hope the shower sorts you out. I've been feeling like this constantly for about a week now so know exactly how you feel. I just keep telling myself that in a month (I hope it's a month!) I will have forgotten about all the horrible things and I'll be cuddling my baby!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

OH's car is full of pillows and cushions to make my trips more comfy but they've all got pink cover slips on them (because we don't use the pink one's at home!) so it makes him look like a right pillock when I'm not there! :oops:

sorry you had a crappy night hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

what you having done to your hair? hopefully you'll feel a yummy mummy afterwards :D

Oh Sherlock :hug: :hug: :hug:

I found the last month of pregnancy pretty tough, what you have just said sounds all too familiar. It won't be long now and if you start to feel uncomfortable again for whatever reason just remind yourself that soon you will be holding the sweetest baby in your arms :hug: :D

Hope you feel better this morning. Sleeping is a nightmare in the last month of pregnancy im up and down all night.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have a nice day :D

Oh no!! poor you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hope the trip to the hairdressers makes you feel a bit better. It must be a good one to travel so far.
:D :D :D :D :D

aww sherry :hug: sounds like you had a rubbish night :(

hope you're trip to the hairdressers makes you feel a bit better and maybe you could have an afternoon nap later :D :hug:

xxxx

I'm so with you on this - I was on my ball at 3am :roll:

Hope you have a better day today and that your new haircut makes you feel ACE :cheer:

Have a kip this afternoon! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I am sorry you were having a bad night. I don't envy you the long drive today, the car seems to make me more uncomfortable, but some pampering will be really lovely!
I hope you are feeling a bit better after that! :hug:

hello

i was like that last week and the week before, 4am club, 5am club and on my ball and surrounded by cushions, i think it is the baby trying to get into position and engage because since she has been engaged I have the pressure low down but the pain has come off my back and hips.
I have been so see a chiropracter and had some massages as well and they have helped
hope things settle for you, I have had 3 good sleeps in a row so hope you do to soon
x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww you poor thing! I've had a few naff nights recently. I actually slept last night well and only had to get up to pee once! - normally it's more like 4 times!

Let's hope it was just a blip!

Hope you've had fun at the hairdressers :)

It looks great. Hubby really likes it, says I look cute :wink:

I have been using the same salon for about 10 years now and the guy who cuts my hair is great. I don't mind to travel down to Exeter for him to cut it, but its not cheap, £40 for a cut and finish :shock:

Anyways, we stopped by Mothercare on the way home and got a couple of nursing bras and a pair of trackie bottoms for me to slouch in :)

I'm having an early night tonight though :) I'll try and get a pic of hair tomorrow.

:lol:

Enjoy your new joggers- hope you have a comfy night and hopefully tomorrow you'll feel as good as your hair looks! :wink:

It sounds like that the trip to Exeter did wonders :cheer:

I have a similar night to yours every so often - just unable to sleep and that leaves me feeling frustrated. I always hope that I won't go to labour the following day as my energy levels wouldn't be the highest!

I don't like having a telly in the bedroom but recently I allowed our little TV to be put there as I find it far more comfortable to lie on my side than try to sit on a chair, sofa or even a birthing ball.

Hope you have a good night sleep tonight and don't get many sleepless nights :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back