The Long Cycle Club

Hi im in the long cycle club also waited 77 days for AF, and lasted 1 month. It's frustrating not known when you OV started to take Angus Cactus as I heard it's meant to regulate your cycle and after 3 wks AF made an appearance my cycle lasted 8 days. Gonna continue to take AC hopefully I get a proper CD to start OPK. It's good to read your postes to know I'm not alone. Good luck everyone.

Cd28 and no ovulation for me yet. Well I don't think so anyway! I got so fed up of OPKs I've missed a few days but I haven't had my temp spike yet :(

So annoying though. This is my second cycle off the pill and my first cycle was 29 days. I naively thought it was going to be plain sailing but obviously not!

My OPKs always have quite an obvious second line so now I'm wondering if there's something up with my LH levels? Does anyone else have that?

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
Did any of you ladies have any luck, I'm now on cd108. This is the second longest cycle since I came off the pill almost 4 years ago. Wtf :(

Oooh a club I can join! *waves hello* I vary between 40ish days and 78-88 days depends how my body feels at the time

Can i join please?
Altogether been ttc for 14 months, had a break to save up for our wedding, then started ttc again last may, had 2 miscarriages. Just want our rainbow, ive had enough of ttc now! It's supposed to be fun, but it really isn't. Xx

Last edited:
Clomid is finally giving me a regular cycle of 31/32 days. Now on round 5, fingers crossed this will be the one. I'm dreading going back to my long and erratic cycles if this doesn't work. Stupid pco :(

Welcome ladies. It's frustrating isn't it, not getting as many opportunities to ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back