Where is af!!!!

shez

Reaction score
Hi' all

I'm currently on CD57 and waiting anxiously for af to arrive. 2 hpts and blood test early last month showed BFN, so unless i've caught in past 3 weeks (hopefully....!!!) i'm assuming i'm not pg.

Anyone else on the long wait with me????

I am!!!! I am on CD 43 (I've almost lost count)!! I have had 4 BFNs, but I haven't gone to the Doc yet. Someone told me out of the blue yesterday "I know you are pregnant, what are you going to name your baby." I proceeded to educate them on the fact that 3 hpts disagreed with them....then I ran to Wal-Mart to buy another one (just in case). BFN!!! ugh! I just wish that if AF is going to come she would get here so I could start over trying again. I keep clinging to the hope that maybe I'll be one of those women who didn't have enough hCG to detect until wk8-9. :? Good luck and baby dust to you. keep me posted.

I'm also clinging to the hcg thing even though the blood test would have surely picked it up??? can blood tests be wrong??? i had that when i was about 6 days late - even so, i assume, deep down, its all to do with coming off the bcp. I'm going to test next week when i hit 2 months and then probably start on AC to see if that regulates af.

Keep me informed what happens on your side.
Take care Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back