Come on you little witch

babyfever

Reaction score
I've been having slight cramps but the witch has yet to show her face. I got a bfn Sunday. Now I'm just waiting to get my af and start planning for this next cycle....

I feel ur pain hun!!
Last couple of cycles have turned into 39 dayers in stead of 29. So ive been tearing my hair out waiting for AF to turn up after multiple BFNs!!!

The little witch is such a bitch!!!

X fingers she turns up soon for u hun.
It is SO frustrating isnt it!!!

:wall2:

xxxxx
Baby dust ur way

hey hun i know how u feel...i had an 81 day cycle the one before last and have a feeling this cycle is going to go same way xxx

My cycles seem to be getting longer! I was on bc forever, now that I'm off each month a gets added to my cycle. Im afraid my ovulation dates were off because of that. I'm tempted to test again but I just don't want to be disappointed.

Dont test then hun (altho we all know u prob will) Lol.
We all do it!!

Im in same boat. ATM i have NO idea wen im meant to be OV. :(
Im OPK testin from cd10 to cd30 this cycle. But then i worry....shall i test earlier??? Or later than tht. Its hard wen u have no clue wat ur cycle it playin at!!!

If u are using OPKs hun, instead of the shops they sell really cheapie ones on ebay. Last week i got 30 for £5.
Saves u money. I started on the CB n exp ones but soon found out i cudnt afford it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jesus bellarina....... 81d cycle.
And i thawt i was gettin stressed!!!!

Maybe we'll all get a bit of gudluck soon. xxx

I started with cbdigital's too! I thought why not I'm sure I'll get pg right away....I'll be buying cheaper ones by the bulk when my af finally shows. And yes I tested not with fmu and with a cheapie hpt... Still bfn. TTC has taken over my life. I'm getting depressed. Ive been over eating! And my studies are suffering.. I need to get a grip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back