The exploding vagina thread is finally here!!!!

55 hours!! Uve done amazing Nat, congrats again.

Xx

Congratulations. He is beautiful have been checking constantly since this thread began. All the best for your little family. And well done lynette for a wonderfully sureal labour thread xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! He is beautiful :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations, I have followed your journey on here and I am so pleased for you. A gorgeous baby boy - I had a feeling it would be a boy, they like to make us wait. I hope it means hes a very laid back little man. Enjoy all those cuddles :)

Congrats Nat, had to skip most of the thread to find the news! Well done chick, beautiful wee man xx

awe nat congratulations hun hes absolutely stunning xxx

oh my days he is perfect Nat. Huge congratulations and well done x x x

Lynette have you calmed down a bit now! your so excited I thought you were gonna burst a blood vessel!! lol

x x x

Lol Emma yeah I'm calm now!!! Drama over for those ladies who haven't seen all this updates are all listed on the front page save your eyes......and your sanity

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Er ahem *cough* no one has actually asked......did Nat's vagina explode and her bum turn inside out or was she spared the indignity of it?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I think she's sleeping it all off and being a busy mummy as nothing from her yet!!! She didn't tear or need stitches though!!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

James Michael Coughlan, born 14th November 2012 @ 12:56am. 8lb 7oz and 50cm long.. He has stolen his Daddy's birthday (and our hearts!)

015.JPG

I'll read through this thread when I have some time and catch up with all the gossip....

Thanks everyone though, especially Lynette!!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Awww he is beautiful Nat! lovely to share his Daddy's Birthday, I can't wait to read your birth story xxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back