The exploding vagina thread is finally here!!!!

Aw congratulations Nat!!! He's beautiful and I love his name!!!! Well done hun, I needed help getting C's head out too, hope you get home soon xx

What a lovely way to start the day, huuuuuuge congratulations to you and OH and ov course a big welcome to the very gorgeous James, enjoy him huni xx

Well done missy,he's a stunner hope you are getting lots of rest and lots if cuddles xxxxx see you in the next section! :) xxxxxx

Well done lady! You hero! Just shut the rest of the world out as long as you can and enjoy your little man (boys are fab!) many congratulations to your family! Xx

Omg what a cute little dumpling! And you said about him being born on your OH's bday, well at least that's OH's bday present sorted this year!

CONGRATS! Xxx

Congratulations! He is so beautiful, well done hun you did an amazing job. Great labour thread too Lynette xx

Huge congrats carnat. Been following the thread and so glad bubs has finally made an appearance. He's lovely xx

Such a lovely thread to log onto! Congratulations Carnat, he is gorgeous and you are an inspiration after what seems like the longest labour ever recorded! Should we contact the people from Guiness Book of Records? I hope you are enjoying lots of cuddles and getting some much deserved rest.

Congratulations Nat, how lovely he will share your oh birthday. He is absolutely gorgeous, hope u are ok? I knew it wud be a boy.

Xx

Congratulations!!!
Hes beautiful :) well done mommy he was waiting to be daddys bday prezzie :) xxx

Huge congratulations on your little man Nat!!! Treasure him :) xx

Congratulation nat, he's gorgeous. X

Omg I just saw I guessed the weight see front page yay!!!!

I counted it all lasted about 55 hours!!!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back