The exploding vagina thread is finally here!!!!

Just to clarify that despite going in at 5cm and still having a horrendous 14 hour labour my vagina didn't explode - yay. I delivered him naturally without a tear or a stitch..... I don't know how I did it as I was half dead by the time I came to push but I think after 48 hours of slow labour, 14 hours of active labour I deseved not to have my vagina explode as well...

I def had the inside out bumhole experience though - most bizarre!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I agree hun! Great job Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Well done Nat, you're a star and he is just precious :love:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

brilliant xxx glad ur foof didn't explode That wouldn't be right xxx

:love: :hugs:

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

awww congrats again, i think he has stolen all our hears too!

omg just noticed i'm cycle day 195.........mental note.......must change that lol

James Michael Coughlan, born 14th November 2012 @ 12:56am. He has stolen his Daddies birthday (and our hearts!)

View attachment 27839

I'll read through this thread when I have some time and catch up with all the gossip....

Thanks everyone though, especially Lynette!!

xxxxxxx

beautiful love, even though you were in labour for days I am jealous LOL!

hope your settling in to being mummy and daddy now :D xxxxxxx

What a gorgeous little man. Congratulations, how happy are you right now?? Enjoy. Xxxx

absolutely gorgeous - huge congratulations to you Nat xxx

He is a sweetie Nat, glad everything went ok & hope ure feeling ok? Enjoy being a mummy, u deserve it so much. Can't wait to see some more pics of ure gorgeous boy.

Xx

He's stunning! Congratulations!!!! You did amazingly well!
Enjoy every minute!
xxx

Wow what a bright wee button he is! Congratulations Nat. You're a trooper. Really am so happy for you and oh - you deserve all the happiness in the world xxx

You did amazing. He's perfect. Enjoy every minute xxx

I have finally read through this thread (baby is asleep and I have loads of chores but this had me gripped LOL!!)

I am truly touched by all the support from you lovely PF ladies - I am so glad I found this place!! I feel really emotional reading all your lovely comments. Lots of love and hugs to you all.

Lynette, what can I say? You are the bestest bump buddy ever and you've been an amazing source of support and humour throughout this whole pregnancy.

One final note, if I ever get broody please someone direct me to this thread :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Awww nat! We were gripped with your labour, no thanks to Lynette of course :) she was...original and it was very amusing. I was in tears of joy and laughter :good:

I just haven't had time to come on here really since having baby (they really do keep us on our toes...how can such a little man create sooooo much mess, already, heaven knows what I will do when is crawling and sucking!) once I have a routine I must include pf time :)

Congratulations again carnat :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back