The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

^^ WSS. :)

I thought about getting a CB digi but I didn't want to get excited and splash out on the big guns.. I'll wait and see if there's anything on the cheapies/FRs.

Still feeling tender this morning!

x

Here's the pics of CD19's ovulation tests.

x x

Attachments

• positiveopkscd19.png
    positiveopkscd19.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 12
  • cd19positives.png
    cd19positives.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies, thanks for the welcome a couple of weeks back. Am still in the waiting time before I start my clomid and have an appointment with my GP next week to discuss everything and to get my prescriptions. I will be getting scanned on day CD12 and will also be getting bloods. I just wondered how you all found out all the info you needed to know - if bloods were good or bad/scans good or bad, how did you learn about levels being good etc. Is this information that my GP will tell me about. Sorry if this seems a silly question - you're all so knowledgeable on all aspects and I'm scared I'm going to miss something along the way! x

Eclaire - Do you mean bloods etc during the cycle with Clomid? I can't help there as I've not had any scans or blood tests done during the cycle. X

DW - sorry to hear that hun, hope you're ok. X

My right side is still quite tender. Maybe a cyst has burst? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi girlies, can I join this thread? I know I'm coming to it a bit late! MissJuly yay for ovulaltion, you got some strong positives! Eeekk, have everything crossed for you!!

DW - sorry about AF hun. Onwards to the next cycle xxx

Nicky hey bud!! Good luck to you too x

Well, you might remember a while ago my friend gave me one cycles worth of 50mg clomid (she started IUI but fell preggers before insemination, she now has a gorgeous baby girl after 3 years of ttc!).

Anyway, my doc says I don't need it hence never having tried it cos I ov myself. I've had the tablets my friend gave me for months now and for some reason was too scared to try them. Scared of multiples etc. But after a low point last week when AF came I decided it was time!

So I have taken them, days 2-6. Now on cd 8. Not had any symptoms. Noticed a bit more discharge (eww sorry) but not sure it's related to the clomid? Feeling a few twinges today but who knows if that's my IBS or what! Going to start opking tomorrow and bding from tonight as much as we can :wink:

Hubby wasn't too pleased at me taking it when the docs said I don't need it but nevertheless he is ultra keen to bd! Last night he was all 'what day are you on'? Shouldn't we do it tonight? lol. Eager!!!

FX for all you ladies xxx

Hey hun!

Oooh fx for this cycle, even though you already ov it might be just what you need for a boost!

Thank you hun, hope I get to see more positives soon. ;)

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Def lighter Miss J!! Woohoo!!

KayKay - hey and of course you can join :)

Well i'm still bleeding and still getting horrible cramps!! This is the heaviest most painful af ive ever had!! I'm CD7 so the bleeding needs to stop so i can get BDing!!!

xxx

Anyone finding that their nipples are extremely sensitive? Mine are and painful at times! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Oooo good signs Miss J!!! And no my nipples are just fine :)

I put it down to the Clomid cos I'm only 2DPO...hmm. So relieved my tests are getting lighter, FX it's worked as it should and my BFP is on it's way! :) x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Eeeek!!

I want my af to go away now!!! Its boring me!! Cheapies still haven't arrived tho!! We have 2 new additions to our family anyway!! OH bought me them to cheer me up!! I'll post a pic!! xx

Ok Here they are. The white one is Poppy and the Grey and White is Daisy!!

Attachments

• Poppy and Daisy 1.jpg
    Poppy and Daisy 1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 8
Aww Nicky they are so cute!! Are they outdoor or indoor bunnies? Xxx

Aww nicky they are gorgeous!

Not noticed any nipple sensitivity but my boobs have been quite heavy and sore feeling the last few days esp at night in bed. Not sure if its the clomid?

Aw so cute!! X

Kay - I've no idea hun, mine don't feel heavy, it's just that my nipples are really sensitive. I reckon it's too early to be SS for me so might just put it down to the Clomid. Just got in from a girls night out and my right side was aching again! Hmm. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Ok so cd8 and I'm still quite heavy! I have never bled for this long before! Should I be worried?? Ive also never been this heavy before!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back