The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm not sure hun. Maybe give your consultant a call and see what they think? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I think sometimes AF's can be heavier if you had a lighter one last time so it's probably that. Is it showing any sign of stopping? Try not to worry about it but if it's still going on tomorrow or Friday then maybe call the hospital to see what they say? Xxx

My last one was Only 2 days and very light so maybe I'm making up for that! It's about the same as yesterday really. Still quite heavy and I still have cramps!! X

I think I finished on CD6, my usual AF lasts about 4 days but this one was slightly longer after finishing the Norethisterone. x

Just switching to tapatalk to upload pics of my ov test. x

P.S. I'd call the consultant if you're worried about the AF hun. They would at least make a note of it? x

If its still here on Friday then I will phone up! Its driving me mad now!! X

That's good going!! I'm CD8 already - its gone quite quick already!! Just need to be able to BD now!!

Yeah it's gone really fast, now we are at the 2WW stage it's really dragging! Have you got a plan for BDing? We BDed every other day but more often when my ov tests were very dark. Glad for a break now lol! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

We are going with the same plan you went with!! Think it's the best way!!

Have you got any symptoms yet? X

Yeah I reckon it'll be best cos you should have all bases covered by doing it every other day. :)

All l have noticed is very tender/sensitive nipples and the pinching/sharp feeling on my right side when I put pressure on my belly or twist my body round.

I think it's too early really for symptoms so putting it down to the Clomid.

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Well AF is finally dying down - thank god!! And the cheapies have arrived :) woohoo!! So will be starting them on friday!! Did you find a certain time of day was best for testing? or did you just do when you could? x

That's great news hun! At first I used them at lunchtime so around half 1 but I got all my positives at half 4 in the afternoon so have stuck to that. I sometimes did two per day at those times but then just stuck to once a day at 4:30. Looking forward to seeing your ov tests!

I still have that pinching feeling on my right side, felt it while I was driving home. It's bothering me a bit cos it's too early for symptoms so unsure what it could be.

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

The pinching on my right side has just affected us BDing, tried to (sorry for tmi) go on top but it felt like I was putting pressure on my right ovary or the point where I feel the pinching and we had to change positions. Might have to do some Googling tomorrow. DH wondered if it was a bean implanting but I think it's too early..

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hmm i dont know hun. Not sure implantation would affect BDing - but you never know!

I actually cant coope with these hot flushes anymore!! Mine seem to come after i've stopped taking the clomid!! And through the night - so im barely sleeping!

xxx

I slept with a fan on all night when I had the hot flushes. Has AF stopped now hun?

I'm 4DPO today!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back