The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Do a test anyway hun - you have nothing to lose!! I'm looking forward to seeing what my cheapies do too! I just don't want to get too stressed over them! Hopefully my cycle will reduce again or just not turn up and i get my bfp! Not sure the second one is very likely tho! x

Just done the test.. Defo lighter!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338233462.979287.jpg

Will put my CD19 pics up tomorrow morning. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

thats miles lighter!!! EEEEKKKKK!!! The next 14 days are going to drag!! Whats the earliest that you are going to test?? Plus now you know youve ovulated for sure then you wont actually need the northisterine (not sure if thats how you spell it!!) xx

Yeah I said to DH we should add an extra day on the cycle to see if AF shows. Think the earliest you can test is 10DPO but I'm going to try and wait til at least 12DPO.

Excited but trying not to be too excited! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

How is DH feeling about it all? I'm so excited for you :) Can you imagine if we both get bfps!!! xx

He's being quietly excited, he'd rather not say and then be disappointed but I know he feels really positive too. Ah that'd be fab hun!

We have literally just BDed. :shock:

DH said that should cover us til next cycle if we're not pregnant lol!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I am so so so so excited for you :) You've given me hope for this cycle and for my 100mg!!! xx

Aw. :blush: I really hope this cycle is an improvement from last cycle with the ov tests, be sure to update on here with them! :)

If it cuts your cycle again then you'll be ovulating earlier too!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Oh i'll be posting pics dont worry!! What day did you start doing your cheapies? x

Day 9 I think, possibly day 8? But I read somewhere you should wait a few days after the last Clomid tablets to avoid false positives. So I took my early ones with a pinch of salt which is why I questioned my CD13 digi positive.

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Ahh ok i was thinking of starting CD10. I'm CD6 today so had last clomid tablets. Not sure when cheapies will arrive - hopefully before CD10!! x

Ooh hope so hun! CD10 is a good place to start too. :) I only started early cos I caved in lol. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I will cave if they arrive!! Still got quite a few smilies left too!! Really want a smile this time :) Just want to get started now! Think i'm gonna go with BDing every other night until positive test then add a little extra :) x

That's exactly what we did lol, DH suggested it when we started the cycle! I think it's a good plan. :) looking forward to seeing your ov tests, hope they arrive soon!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm looking forward to your hpts lol!! Have you got loads of cheapies? x

Lol yeah 70 cheapies and going to go and buy the FRs in the BOGOF offer so am well stocked up lol! Have you got hpts as well? :) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

yeah i have 30 cheapies and 1 CB digi lol!! thinking of getting the BOGOF Frers too tho!! haha!! xx

Think they are £10 for a 2 pack and they are buy one get one free in Superdrug!! It's an absolute bargain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back