The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Definitely feel a bit crampy at times, so not sure whether it's all ovulation based.. I suppose I expected a textbook ovulation where I get one positive and the next day it's lighter but I've had positives on CD18,19 and now 20. :think:

I kind of need to know where I am cos if this cycle doesn't work out, I have to start Norethisterone again. I guess I will know really cos I have to start it at the end of the cycle... Hmmmm!!

x

Done another test and it's lighter. Will still do another tomorrow. Does this make tomorrow 1DPO?

x

Done another test and it's lighter. Will still do another tomorrow. Does this make tomorrow 1DPO?

x

I wish I could help you hun but I dont really know that much myself. I hope you Had ovulation and hope you get your BFP soon!!

Thanks hun. How are you? Have attached a pic of tonight's ov test. X x
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338151295.112561.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Thanks hun. How are you? Have attached a pic of tonight's ov test. X x
View attachment 19740

Sent via Tapatalk.

I wouldn't say there is much difference in the two lines to be honest with you. Like mine at the moment are one dark line and one really faint line so they are negative. Im not to bad thanks how are you?? :wave:

That test is lighter than the others - if tomorrows test is lighter again then count tomorrow as 1 dpo - i think!!

I'm on my last day of clomid tomorrow xx

Yeah but compared to earlier's test it's definitely lighter so maybe they'll fade now. :) x

Nicky - how are you feeling about this cycle hun? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Sorry forgot to add I'm ok by the way lol, kind of looking forward to the 2WW! My first real one! :yay: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

actually feeling quite positive to be honest. think its because i know that if the cycle fails then im on 100mg next cycle. OH has been paid so ordering some cheapies now :) x

Yeah, onwards and upwards hun, I reckon the extra 50 mg will be a great help as the 50 mg you're on has done some good by cutting your cycle down so the increased dose should really give you an extra boost! Excited for you hun! X

We have just BDed lol, relieved cos I was worried we'd miss tonight. It defo felt odd in my lower belly, could feel some sharp pains. All being right with the opk tomorrow, I'll be 1DPO! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

God I'm so so so excited for you!!

I'm really praying for a positive Opk this month!! Just so i can confirm ovulation!! I'm also gonna try not to stress myself out over it!! Last cycle was a real mess for me and knocked me back a bit but hopefully this cycle will be much better :)

Make sure you post a pic of tomorrows cheapie. Also did you do a digi today? X

No I didn't because at first the cheapie looked like it'd be lighter so I chucked my pee away, typically that's when it got really bold and started to darken a lot! I thought I would just test again later and if it was still dark to do a digi but it was lighter.

I wasn't stressed this cycle, just frustrated I had stupidly assumed ov would be bang on middle of the cycle! I'm glad I didn't take CD13 seriously cos I really felt it was too early..but CD18 is pretty good I think, it would reduce my cycle length a lot!!

Just take each day as it comes hun.

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Yeah CD18 is really good - especially on your first go!! I expected my ov to be bang on CD14 aswell - couldnt of been more wrong!!

Had the worst hot flush in the middle of the night and this morning i have really bad cramps. AF has also been a lot heavier this time :-( CD6 today - last day of the clomid - so lets see what happens :) xxx

I know the 50mg hasn't been the most helpful but I still have my FX for you hun!

I might take advantage of the BOGOF offer on FR's in Superdrug! 4 tests for the price of 2!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm gonna pick some of those up!

Stuck at work and I keep having such bad hot flushes!! Also I'm so so heavy it's actually hurting! I've usually finished af by now!!

Hope AF buggers off hun. Going to pick up the tests this week sometime, all set for testing next week. Eeek!! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Got to pop out then I'll do an ov test when I get back. Loving Tapatalk it's so much easier to upload pics!! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Today's ov test x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338221074.798487.jpg

I think it's gradually lightening. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

yeah hun, that looks like it is def starting to fade. its not one solid dark colour anymore.

I've had a horrendous day with hot flushes and period pains!! Hoping af is on its way out now. Then ive just gotta wait for my cheapies to arrive :) xx

I feel for you hun, hot flushes are horrible! Looking forward to seeing how your ov tests go this cycle, maybe the Clomid's helped cut your cycle again.

I've got a tender belly, feels like my ovaries have pulled muscles lol for want of a better phrase!

Not sure whether to do one more ov test. I'm counting today as 1DPO as my line is lighter.

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back