The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

how dumb am I? I should of thought but I was that excited to show hubby!! god im sad hahahaha but yeah hubbys getting pounced on tonight :lol: so I have another question so if I get a flashing smiley face today does that mean ive ovulated? cause it says it flashes for high fertility and peak fertility you get a non flashing face

it flashes for a few days before (can be 4 /5 days) and then stops flashing when your about to ovulate

Thanks belfa im not totally 100% about these things yet :lol: so sorry if I seem really thick. I know I shouldn't but Im so hoping I get my BFP soon :)

i'm sure 2014 will be the clomid year :)

I still need to ask questions about the opk's too so dont worry :lol:

Yay I got another flashing smiley face today :) how are you getting on belfa I remember you saying you got a smiley face just before me.

Not great I'm afraid! I've had 5 flashing smileys in a row now. I've read online that some women get then but my follicle should have matured by now since it was 17mm on Monday. I'm not sure if it ruptured the day after my scan and, as I started the using the digi 48hrs after my scan I think I've upset the results! Either that or there's something very odd going on. I recon i'll have to wait for my 21 day bloods now x

hm to me that would just seem normal belfa, my take on these test things is that its there to give u a smiley face or not so I think its impossible to mess up the results. I don't think you can start testing on the wrong days I think the instructions give you a table so you know when to start testing so you don't run out of sticks that's my take on it anyway but I could be completely wrong lol

hm to me that would just seem normal belfa, my take on these test things is that its there to give u a smiley face or not so I think its impossible to mess up the results. I don't think you can start testing on the wrong days I think the instructions give you a table so you know when to start testing so you don't run out of sticks that's my take on it anyway but I could be completely wrong lol

Well, I hope you're right :lol:. Because I didn't start using the clear blue tests until CD14 I may have ovulated on CD14 meaning, in order for the tests to pick up my surge, I should have started using the tests on CD10 for the monitor to read my cycle properly. At the same time I've read some people get a solid smiley on the first day of using the test which would make my theory incorrect lol!! Only got another 24hrs to wait to see what my bloods say x

hey everyone how is everyone doing with their journey? I am now having 5 days of flashing smileys on the clearblue digi argh however me and dh have been dtd every day for the past week and a flashing smiley is high fertility so fingers crossed lol x

aw belfa I bet you cant wait to get your bloods done so you know whats happening the worst thing is not knowing and being left in limbo x

I had my bloods done today - will call clinic on Friday for results. I'm certain I ovulated - but that is not usually a problem for me. Now 7dpo and no real symptoms to spot. Some cramps today and yesterday but as I have a digestive disorder I get lots of aches and pains. Waiting...

hey ccl let us know what happens and good luck x londongirl how are you? hows the pregnancy? what dose of clomid were you on when you got pg?

Hi guys, looks like 100mg hasn't worked this month either for me. My 21 day blood progesterone level was 26 which they class as borderline but I'm sure I haven't ovulated now. I need to go back for day 28 bloods next week just to confirm that we're out againg this month.

Oh well, at least my result was better that the less than 0.1 I had last time!!

Sorry hon, hopefully they were just a bit out on the timing of taking your bloods? Xx

Sorry hon, hopefully they were just a bit out on the timing of taking your bloods? Xx

Yeh that's a possibility but I don't think it's likely in this case because of the ovulation tests. I might do one in the morning out of interest to see what it says though x

Sorry to hear that Belfa. Yes maybe they were done on the wrong day, especially if you have an irregular cycle. But as your levels are increasing you might be lucky next time! Did your OH moan about not going on his holiday?!

oh belfa sorry to hear that hun x however your bllods could have been done on the wrong day if an irregular cycle it could be that in a few days time ul get the result u want x

Sorry to hear that Belfa. Yes maybe they were done on the wrong day, especially if you have an irregular cycle. But as your levels are increasing you might be lucky next time! Did your OH moan about not going on his holiday?!

:lol: he's now just going on about getting me skiing lessons - I literally get pestered about it every night!! He has however taken more of an interest ( I don't want to say interest, maybe he understands better now the importance of certain days?) in everything and has been calling me after my appointments and looking for my blood test results so he is being more supportive on the whole.

It's nearly been 4 months since my last appointment with the Doctor so I am due to go back in February anyway.

I do think though that the digi tests giving me days of flashing smileys was the best indicator that the follicle didn't come to anything.

How are you getting on BlueFlower and YummyMummy?

hey belfa im really good thanks I got my fixed smiley face this morning so excited- however theres a good example for you though cause when I went for my cd10 scan she was like oh I don't think your gonna ovulate this month as your follicles are still only 5mm that's fine but I bet if I got scanned today it would be a diff story, so what im trying to say is it could be later on you get the result your after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back