The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Am I spotting? Or did you mean Nicky?

I had a teeny bit of pink at about 3DPO but nothing since.

x

That's good Nicky, hopefully AF has fecked off properly now. :)

x

Am I spotting? Or did you mean Nicky?

I had a teeny bit of pink at about 3DPO but nothing since.

x

Im ment you hun And I do hope all goes well for all of you. Hopefully Wednesday I will be refereed :)

Thanks hun. It's not too long til Wednesday but I know it must feel like it's dragging!!

FX they refer you hun. x x

Just downloading tapatalk then i'll put my pic on!! Is it any good? x

I cant figure it out so i'll upload this way

Attachments

• Cycle Day 10.jpg
    Cycle Day 10.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 9
What, Tapatalk? I love it, it's so much easier uploading pics cos it can be done straight from your phone! Love that. Plus any threads you've been posting in are all in one place - called participated threads - which means you can catch up easily without having to scroll through the forums and find them. :)

x

Ahhh I wasn't logged in! Lol!! Took me a while to work that out!! Now I'm sorted :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338546871.131131.jpg

I reckon your pinkish bleed on 3dpo was implantation!!!! Wooohooooooo x

I thought 3DPO was too early for implantation? I wonder if I ovulated earlier than I thought? Hmm. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Ov test and just for the hell of it, a cheapie hpt. X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338559015.870851.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338559030.588858.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Its still v early missj, don't worry

Kaykay-oooh I mind u taling about that. What dose did u take?

I've got really bad stomach pains tonight!! Had a bit of spotting too x

Its still v early missj, don't worry

Kaykay-oooh I mind u taling about that. What dose did u take?

Hey hun, I took 50mg, that's all I had. Not had any symptoms at all. Hoping to ov this weekend! I've got an appt with the acu next week so I'm gonna insist that they give me clomid this time! I figure trying something is better than nothing?? Xxx

Hey girls, I've nothing much to report tonight. Not expecting proper symptoms or any lines for a few days yet! Goodness knows why I did a cheapie! :blush:

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi Ladies,

I've had a bit of a break from here for a few months whilst I dealt with other issues...namely jobs! However, I now have a new job sorted for September at a school only 4 miles up the road and I think I'll be really happy there. Anyways, I didn't see any point in wasting Clomid whilst I had all that major worry and stress going on. So, here's my Clomid journey so far...

Why am I on Clomid? - I was diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago and have been trying for baby number 2 for a year now but my periods have gone AWOL again...I'm currently on CD 117!

How much am I on? - Started on 100mg for 2 cycles and I have started 150mg today

When do you take it? - CD2 til CD6 (though I am currently on CD117!)

Any side effects? - a bit emotional the first cycle, nothing the second but let's see what 150mg does to me!

Did it help OV? - not one bit...21 day blood tests showed progesterone level <1 :-(

If you had long cycles, did it help reduce them? - I think it brought on a period after my first round of it from 4 months down to 29 days! But then hardly anything since

Was Clomid a success for you? - Not yet but holding out hope as my GP has told me to stop wasting time and go for IVF - gulp! I like him though as he is very straight with me and I already have one child.

Good luck to all. I'm so happy this thread was started as it's interesting to hear other stories.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back