• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

Pleased it went well, hope you've got your feet up xxx have updated my guess xxx

I missed out on the guessing but well done on the result! Fab news! Glad you're feeling so good as well! Go Scotch! xxxxxx

You can still guess on the other two as well if you want...

I'm being well looked after by the amazing pork pie. I'm quite sore again now, but not too bad. Glad I'm recovering on a bank holiday as the tv's really good :)

Ok, I'm gonna go high and say 12 mature and 9 embryos! So exciting! Reading your experience makes me less scared about IVF so thank you hun. It will be this time next year for me.

Yep, feet up, good telly, pork pie running about after you, you are pretty happy right now eh? :lol: xxx

i'm really happy. so far IVF has been hard, but nowhere near as bad as I expected. Only half way through though and still full of hope...hope things happen for you magically before you get to that point though xxx

when are you having them put back in hun, I read that is can be around 2 - 5 days later ??

It'll be day 3 or 5 so thursday or saturday. Would only be day 2 for me if we only get one embryo which is unlikely

Exciting times hun, how many are you going to have put back in ... 1 .... or 2 ???

We'd love 2 but I don't think we'll get a choice as under 30

Ohhh I thought everyone got a choice of one or two!! Well you never know they may decided to put two back in xxx

Oh wow Scotchegg - you have had an exciting day! Hope your resting up nicely, do you have to try to lay flat!?

I now know 14 eggs harvested, but I am going to guess 9 mature and 6 Embryos from that, hope you get more to freeze if pos.

Wishing you loads of luck with your results tomorow - Hope you eggs are ferilizing nicely as we speak

Last edited:
0oo0 exciting stuff i am gonna guess 10 mature and 8 Embryos gd luck xx

Wow exciting times scotch!! :)

Lots of luck for tomorrow!

Xx

Good luck for tomorrow - we are all rooting for u :) even those of us who don't post much x

Congrats scotch! I'm glad it went so well for you :)

Same number of eggs as me :good:

I'm going to guess 10 embryos xx

Had a god night's sleep and now waiting for the phone call to say how many fertilised...glad I took today as leave as I'm sore and easily distracted today...

Good luck scotch; hope you get that call soon xxx

so weird that i'm 1dpo and things are going on outside my body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back