• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

Awww what wonderful news ! Will be reading ur journal for updates. Xx

aww 7 little gala pies!! lol. Best of luck for the next few days, so exciting! xx

That is awesome news hun, totally made up for you, just think you could freeze some for bubba number two ;)

Wow SE, what wonderful news!!

So happy for you and hubby

xxxxxxxx

Fab news scotch, really chuffed for you! And well done me guessing the embryos! I'm open to prizes!!
Do you get updated each day how they're growing? Xxx

They'll look at then again thursday morning. I can't wait to hear how they're doing

Amazing news!! :):):)

So glad everything's going so well!

Massive fx for your long awaited BFP!

Xx

Wow :yay: fantastic news, so glad things are going so well for you both!xx

i'm totally blown away by how many of you are following this and sending me & PorkPie your wishes - it means so much to us both. thank you so much.

Yeehaa!!! 7 embryos I really am so happy for you Scotch! So exciting!! Xxxxx

Such great news - roll on Thursday so see how they are doing. Fingers crossed this is it for you hun, you are one of the ladies I remember most from when I joined back in Feb 2011 :) xx

So so pleased for you hun!! Keep that big positive smile on your face :) xxxx

Oh WOW ! 7 embies........ That's just amazing, you should be able to freeze for future babies and have some tok put back this time, Got a good feeling about this month for you......

Well done to you both on doing so well X

Can i ask a really silly question? Maybe Lou can answer too. Do you feel protective about those little embryos sitting in a dish or whatever in a lab?? do you have a feeling like you would like to be there watching over them?

i think I would feel like that.

I don't like that they're outside my body, but I know they're in the best place. It's also harder than I expected to know that not all of them will survive this and some of that may be by choice (in a future cycle we may defrost 2 or 3 with the intention of only putting one back and letting the others perish)

We're both trying very hard to call them our embryos and not our babies.

Pork pie had started to call me snow white and they are our seven dwarves which is a nice middle ground

Not a silly question at all. I'm surprises by my own feelings on it!

|OH my goodness how on earth did In miss this! it is crazy that I have missed all of this! woowza - contgratulations 7 little embies! woop woop! So happy for yopu both.

Also happy I won something! tee hee! much love to you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

great news scotch!
lucky number 7 !!
when will you know the outcome? have you now got a two week wait or longer? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member