The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

Scotch - dont lose hope! We haven't! My bfp was on 13dpo, 12dpo - BFN! much love xxx

12 dpo today

Porkpie has given up, I'm trying to hold it together for him. He just got a text this morning to say his friend is expecting (well his wife is) and he's really struggling and it breaks my heart to see him hurting this much

Broke my heart just writing that we'd tested. Praying we're just too early

12 dpo today

Porkpie has given up, I'm trying to hold it together for him. He just got a text this morning to say his friend is expecting (well his wife is) and he's really struggling and it breaks my heart to see him hurting this much

Broke my heart just writing that we'd tested. Praying we're just too early

Big hugs to you and pork pie. Thats not the sort of text you need right about now. Can you have a sofa day today?? with lots of cuddles etc? . I so want to give you a hug right now and i am praying that it was a little too early to test! Don't you have guidelines of a later date to test with IVF ?? what test did you use x x x

Fx for you scotch, I'm praying for your bfp in the next couple of days x

Kirsty has said more or less exactly what I was going to, hope you and pork pie have a nice quiet sofa day together, lots of cuddles and then tomorrow you can test again xxxx really hope this was just too early for your result to be right x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Kirsty that text is terrible timing! I am praying that it is a day too early to test. Have you called the IVF clinic to see what they think?? I am sending you a massive hug and will be thinking of you all day. Everyone is here for you. Please don't give up. Xxx

Massive :hugs: to you and especially pork pie xxx it's super hard xxx

My sister didn't get positive til she was 8wks so some ppl do get late positives xx live in hope until witch arrives xx

Oh honey :hugs:

Shitty getting that text today, poor PorkPie and poor you.

I know it's hard, but try and stay positive sweetie, you may have implanted later, it's still early. I was just chatting to someone an hour or so ago who didn't get a BFP until 8 days after AF was due.

Apparently implantation can occur up to day 12 post ov and can take 3 days to complete - maybe that's why clinic suggested Wednesday for testing?xx

Hun I'm a charter too and one time I wouldn't chart would be in an ivf cycle. There are so many outside influemces I don't think it could ever be accurate.

It is still early days, and I understand it will be easy to lose all hope but just hold on. My fingers are crossed for you and pork pie. When did the clinic advise to test?

As the girls say don't lose faith scotch, it's still very very early. Keep your spirits up, there is still hope. Sending you a massive hug :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

We've been out for a massive cycle ride together to see the bluebells. both got covered in mud and raced home because we could see the rain a few fields over blowing towards us. Just made it - only got slightly damp and now I'm out the shower it's tipping it down. It was sunny most the time we were out!

Nothing like good exercise to make you feel good about the world and nothing like nature to bring a smile to your face - we saw bluebells and blossom and flowers everywhere and a pheasant and a rabbit and a mouse and because of the weather we had the outdoors almost to ourselves. Heavenly.

Just catching up Scotch! It can still be too early! You have done the right thing going out and spending some real quality time together! You and Porkpie are all that matter at the moment! Get snuggled up and blank out texts and the rest of the world at the moment! Appreciate you both and youlr definetly not out!! MASSIVE HUG!!!!!

Aw I'm really sorry Scotch :cry:

Maybe there is time for it to change, but don't forget you have a couple of frosties so it might not be long at all before your in another 2ww :hug:

I really don't think men cope as well as women when it comes to infertility treatment so keep your eye on him.

It sounds like you had a lovely day out though xx

Last edited:
Ahhhh hun I feel your pain. I'm hoping it's too early but as Lou says it could be your next 2 ww is just around the corner. An keeping everything crossed for you xx

there is still hope never give up hope till u have to fingers crossed for tomoro etc big hugs xxx

fingers crossed for tomorrow for you both, your bicycle ride sounded lovely btw :) xxxxx

Im still keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Bought frer today for tomorrow, still feeling like it could happen

Will be checking in on you tomorrow babe! Wishing you all the luck in the world for the morning xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back