The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

So sorry Scotch, don't give up the progesterone yet just in case, if I'm honest I don't feel too hopeful but on only 400mg of progesterone you might of started bleeding to be honest so you never know...

Big hugs for you and pork pie:::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How long til you would cycle again with the frosties??

Xx

Last edited:
i honestly don't know. i never entertained the idea of using those frosties except for our second child

will keep on the progesterone till it finishes - i always do as i'm told...

Clutching at straws but is there anything on the frer strip now it's dried, you can see lines better on them when they're dry...

I'm keeping everything crossed, you're 13 dpo right?? And started progesterone at 3 dpo..?

Xx

i don't know what to compare cervix to as i've never monitored it. started progesterone 1dpo. the photo was taken almost 2 hours after we did the test.

the ups and downs are too much to handle. we just need to accept it and move on

With your cervix you will be able to feel it straight away if the witch is looming, if it's looking good you'd struggle to reach it with your finger, sorry tmi!

FRERs are better viewed if you look at the side you see when you open it up.

Xx

Really sorry Scotch :( I was so looking forward to this morning earlier in the week.

Don't check when tests are dry, even i've had BFPs that way :shock: I wouldnt bother with cervix either, mine is out of reach until about 12 hours of AF coming. No point in stressing yourself out - I know what it's like to put so much into a cycle :hug:

Still not out yet. I did start bleeding on the progesterone though, I'd be interested to see if you do too considering how many corpus luteums you must have xx

just looking up and apparently if you don't bleed on the progesterone it can be 5-7 days for your period to come so I think this is going to be a long and difficult week

maybe, thank you so much for having so much faith in me, but I have to accept this and my heart's not up to holding onto the 1% or less hope that it's just not showing for me. I have to just accept what everything is telling me so clearly.

So sorry its not good news for you. I hope you are wrong and are the 1%...

:hugs: scotch and :hugs: porkpie xxxxx

Soo horribly difficult when you've been through so much - it's all hyped up and then nothing it's soul destroying xx but have lots of :hugs: today and enjoy each other before work etc tomorrow xx

Don't think of next cycle until ur ready xx

Hugs for scotch and pork pie :hug: I know you will be fine, it will just take time to process it all before moving on to the next one xxxxxxxx

Aww so sorry to hear, no matter how heartbreaking this is NEVER give up hope, at least you have some good frostys left xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back