The Best Female Role Model

Jaidy

Reaction score
What do you think ladies?

Quite a list to choose from there, be interesting to see what all our views are on the women of our time and how we think they inspire the young females of today :)

jordan because shes been through a lot with harveys condition and she doesnt get other ppl to deal with him she looks after him herself..as well as sending him to that special school.
i think shes a good mother..down to earth and got the brains to make a lot of money from her body while she can! which is better than sitting on her ass claiming social!!

I have gone for fern britton as the i think all the others are seriously of thier rockers in some way shap or form

Posh is too thin
Jordan+ surgiaclly enhanced
Jackie stallone????????? Waht were you thinking?
Kate moss attracted to Junkies
Jade goody, not too bad i suppose but gives the impression be on tv don't bother with school its fine
Kerry Katona just irritates me
I love Sharon Osbourne but she not gonna be up for any mum of the year awards is she? and she has eating disorder

I put Jackie Stallone in as the Red Herring!! You never know, someone on this forum may think she is good role model....hmmmmm???

Oh dear god i hope not :rotfl: :rotfl:

No me neither :shock: but il absolutely WET myself if someone genuinely thinks she is a good role model.

oh yeah me too my pelvic floor is not what it was!!!!!!!!

BTW chose Fern 'cos she is soo funny, a +size and happy with it and hads kids and a good career etc...

Who would you choose out of any one famous then?

erm - ill think about it.

i like the woman who wrote harry potter. im not sure who id choose as a role model. :think: Cherie Blair is ok.

Funny you say that Budge cos I was gonna put Cherie in the list put thought everyone would think 'why has she put her in there?' (bit like Jackie Stallone lol)

I chose Jade as I think she is a genuinely nice person and always seems to be happy. (a bit stupid though)

I feel sorry for Posh as she gets too much bad press. She may be a bit thin but she's only trying to look good. If she was a stone heavier the media would probably be calling her a porker.

Jordan is ok but too slapperish.

Kate and Kerry cokeheads!

Sharon Osbourne is... I can't explain it but there's something I don't like about her. She maybe loves herself a bit too much.

I don't know anything about Fern Britton.

Jackie :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've gone for Fern Britton, she's the mumsy looking one from This Morning?

i didn't see fern britton in the list :shock: . Id choose her out of that list. :D

I never knew sharon osbourne has an eating disorder! :shock:

Think she has/had bulimia? She's got a gastric band hasn't she?

god knows..shes about 85% plastic isnt she!
i like her though she really makes me laugh! think she can be a bit harsh..i wouldnt like to get her bad side anyway!

She is stll suffering from Bulimia and she does have a gastric band yeah

honestly I couldn't pick - I don't think any of them are good role models.

Probably of the lot, Fern is the best, but then again although she's comfortable with her body, I think she might want to slim down a tad, so she's not a role model of cholesterol and heart disease! (don't get me wrong, I'd prefer her size to someone anorexically skinny, but you see what I mean, right?)

I pick Lucy Lawless ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back