The Best Female Role Model

Fern Britton is amazing! Looks like a real genuine person, very down to earth. Great mother, wife and all round awsome person... lol god I sound like part of her fan club dont I lol :oops: :rotfl:

I don't think as any of them as a role model but if I had to shoose a famous mum it would have to be Liv Tyler, she seems like a great mum to her baby, and has a great figure (shows you don't need to be stick thin to look fab). The only bad thing about her is that she let Joaquin Phoenix go, if he was mine I would have shackled myself to him :lol:

None of them. I would probably go for Paula Radcliff as an inspiration (i know she is not a mum). As for a role model mum I think someone like Judy Finnigan probably or Gloria (Karen Keatings mum) or Janet Ellis or Lori Turner.

A long list I know

None of them. I would probably go for Paula Radcliff as an inspiration (i know she is not a mum). As for a role model mum I think someone like Judy Finnigan probably or Gloria (Karen Keatings mum) or Janet Ellis or Lori Turner.

A long list I know I also think that lady who has been fighting cancer since 2000 when she was given 6 months to live and who now completes all those sporing challenges for charity is an inspiration!!!

sharon osbourne not sure y... she just looks really nice n kind lol

I chose Fern because as Kina said she looks very mumsy :D

Xxx

oh good god I dont think any of them are good role models DEFINITELY not skeltal victoria beckham, she has to be the worse one ever!! did any one she a story in the closer mag a few weeks ago about an anorexic girl who said she just wants to be like posh spice?! it was awful!

i suppose if i had to pick id choose fern britton!!

I picked Fern because she is the most down to earth one out of the lot. She doesn't revolve her whole life about how she looks. She's a top mum, wife and she makes me laugh on this morning. Lovely woman. Yeah she may be a big lady but look around, these days lots of people are bigger.

Chose jackie for a giggle :lol:

But seriously, Fern seems like a lovely woman. :D

I picked Fern cause she's not up her own arse, or into posing etc. She seems to be a lovely funny lady. I'm sure she'd be a blast on a night out!!!

i couldnt pick any, but fern has to be the best out of a bad bunch, but as Xena says, she is not a good advert for being healthy. plus at her size they wouldnt even think of giving you IVF at the moment would they.

i absolutely adore sharon osbourne, she has been through so much to get where she is (have read her book) but she put up with being a victim of domestic violence for many many years. not a good role model.

i went for sharon osbourne, she is wicked, shows u to stand up for yourself against people like simon cowell!! :D

Yeah im quite parital to Sharon she makes me laugh on the X Factor big time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back