The Beauty Bible - Tips + Tricks

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Somewhere to share our beauty dos and don'ts along with any tips and tricks you would like to share..

I always see people asking how to use heated rollers so I thought I'd share how I do mine..

I have these
799FB201-D578-46C9-BE57-B36C48AC04F9-571-000000BCF442A11F.jpg

I use the largest size at the top of my hair, then get smaller as I move down (this is just my preference). I take the middle section on the top of my head and roll my hair backwards around the roller, I do three in a row, so from the front it looks like I have 1 in, but if I turn sideways there's 3.. I will add a pic after to make this clearer :blush:

The rest of the hair I roll outwards not inwards, this is so the hair has volume and flicks back. I use the clips for the large rollers and the pins for the smaller ones.

This is great for a bouncy look or sometimes I use the curls for a curly Mohawk
43EA72AE-CEF9-4BCC-B980-B61CDD7C3391-571-000000BF1ED58B2C.jpg

What's your tips? I will keep adding bits and bobs xx

Right I should be banned from this thread lol. I get up, I put no make up I don't even brush my hair because it's so curly and off I go to work lol...
What can I say .... I am a natural beauty?????:faint:

When I have to go to a congress etc I will maybe straighten my hair and put some lip gloss on me...
Staying tuned with this thread to maybe find my feminine side (though together with that need to find extra time per day too :lol:)

:yay: for natural beauty, I don't have that I look dead without anything on :shock: x

Ooooh I luv this hun! U should do you tube!!

I will have a think about some bits tomorrow xx

FM2B - do you have an after pic?

There was another thread about make up/beauty tips couldn't find it tho.

emmmmm

- heat eyelash curlers with hair dryer for a more effective eyelash curl!

- dab on powder make up rather than wiping it - then brush off any excess with a brush.

- if your hair straighteners are ever broken, blast hair with hairdryer pointing down-wards, it has a similar effect to straighteners.

On another note -

What is everyone's daily routines? For example, I get washed, then make up, then hair, then changed. It takes me around 2 hours every day b4 work. If i'm off work i'll tie my hair up and put on minimal make up. If im in the house doing nothing i'll just put on a wee bit of mascara

xxxxxx

Invest in some bare minerals make up! It's seriously the best thing going and so so easy to use! I really can't praise the stuff enough! X

Excellent thread! I have the same heated rollers, I love them!

My little tip is if you like to wear false lashes but find it difficult getting them stuck right on your lash line, apply a little liquid eye liner as this really helps disguise the lash band :)

Oooh and I use clear mascara over my eyebrows everyday to keep them in place and looking neat

xx

Brush eyelashes with a bit of powder before applying mascara - it gets rid of excess grease. You can do the same for the second coat if applying.
Some foundation on lips +dab with a napkin - then lipstick will stay longer (for special occasions)
A bit of a slightly lighter gloss on.top in the middle of your lips and they will look fuller

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

i have the same rollers... i cannot get used to them!! :-[

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I'm kinda like Hope81... I rarely wear make-up... Will ocassionally straighten my hair if it's out of control but that's about it! I don't moisturise or anything but I find that I generally look ok :p xx Oh and when I do wear make-up I never take it off before I go to bed... Always wake up with panda eyes lol I've also never had my nails done, had a wax or worn false eyelashes... lol xx

Last edited:
:yay:

I will have a nosy for my after pic, there should be a few on Facebook x

It took me a good lot of times to learn how to get the shape of curl I wanted from the heated rollers, I watched a lot of YouTube tutorials, I don't think I could do YouTube, people probably wouldn't understand my awful accent :lol:

Fab tips girls I'm def going to try the lipgloss trick for bigger lips, mine are tiny x

My routine is, exfoliate, splash face with cold water to close pores, slap on a rich moisturiser, wander around for a while.. I usually only wear foundation if I'm going out out, daily I use rimmel sunshimmer instant tan in either medium matte or light matte. It just gives me a bit of colour but no coverage. I put on a bit of bronzer sometimes.. I then do my eyebrows, mascara and hair..

If its foundation it's a lot longer and lots more products, pain in the ass really lol

What are your 3 fav products girls? X

Katie omg lol I would love to be naturally nice :brat: you girls have got good genes!

As for no eyelashes ever :faint: blasphemy lol xx

Hunnie I've heard great things about bare minerals I must try it out x

If wearing false eyelashes ... Put your
Eyelash curlers on after it helps blend them with your own eyelashes

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Katie omg lol I would love to be naturally nice :brat: you girls have got good genes!

I have ridiculously long lashes, when I put mascara on, if I don't keep my eyes closed for a couple of minutes I get black marks in my eyebrows and on my glasses lol... I look at my eyes after I've done my mascara and just don't see the point in falsies... xx

I have ridiculously long lashes, when I put mascara on, if I don't keep my eyes closed for a couple of minutes I get black marks in my eyebrows and on my glasses lol... I look at my eyes after I've done my mascara and just don't see the point in falsies... xx

Now that's just bragging! I think My eyelashes got misplaced and ended up in my eyebrows as they are wild!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Oh yeah, another thing I don't do... Pluck my eyebrows lol... I have had them done once but I just don't know where to start so don't bother! xx

Fake eyelashes??? Lol right I haven't even been near any in my life lol...

That's what i usually do for a night out...and that's too much lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back