The Beauty Bible - Tips + Tricks

fm2b you look stunning, your hair is similar to mine length wise! Is yours thick? I like having the curls just kinda mid way to bottom, thats the way I would do it too.

hmmmmm this has given me food for thought, i've got a big nite out soon and would like something different.....cant afford those heated ones but maybe a cheaper option?? Boots plastic ones? looool (im being serious) only thing is it wouldn't be as effective.

MrsR - I use liquid liner for my top eye lids, its very difficult, alot of ppl cant do it, I practised from a young age. If u struggle, i'd just try doin it every day, just to get used to it. I use a chunky pencil for the bottom and sometimes fake lashes, I dont use eye shadow but i like white stuff, I used to have clinique stuff, eye illumator or something, you just put it right at the edges....i'll see if i can find any pics of my eye make up

xxxxxxxxx

I use liquid eyeliner everyday just to generally line my eyes but my eyes are just the wrong shape for cat eyes I think! Lol.
I'd love to do a smokey eye for my birthday party but I think it's make my eyes look sunken :(

ooooh how do you do a smokey eye?? Do you smudge the pencil or something?

Anyone got any pics of smokey eyes (i was actually gona google this tonight as i've never done it)

Also - whats cats eyes?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
My eyes only suit smokey eyes I think, I have almond shaped eyes. Use eye liner or liquid one (used to, not so much now) but if I only put shadow on lower lid as its not as sharp iykwim.

I have Clinique eye shadow that comes in 3 colours and 3 applicators and tells you how to do it. Still need practice.

This is how I had my make up for the wedding, I like my eye make up

wed.jpg

Its a raw image, i e not touched up

Aw i am so jealous! Your eyes are such a gorgeous shape!! It looks lovely!

This is my smokey eyes last month, I got it done professionally but it's quite easy to achieve on your own

36B4CD7D-AF57-419A-AA6C-B5FF91BCC1D6-1629-000002434C0E4E58.jpg

In a nutshell what I do is, pick out 3 colours, starting from dark to light rg black, grey, silver.. Put a primer all over your eyelid up to your brow, this will give you bold colour and will keep the shadow on. Start with the lightest color at the inner corner of your eye gradually bringing it across your eyelid, then get your slightly darker colour and imagine your eyelid is split into thirds, leave 1/3 at the inner corner light, from there out apply your darker shade blending it all in so there's not a visible line, it should kinda flow. Then with your darker colour you want to focus on the outer corner and the crease on your eye. Apply some of the lightest shadow slightly under your brow, apply your liquid liner and lashes then you're good to go. I really reccomend this, it's everything you need and instructions for a different method

74B01CD4-5A3F-4924-B7A3-836B868D27E3-1629-00000246B62CE9AC.jpg

FM2B

Thanks so much for sharing your pics & tips. U have no idea how useful that will be. I might practise smokey eyes this weekend, I dont have primer though. Is it a must have?

I may post pics for further advice!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back