The 2WW sucks!

Anniemac29

Reaction score
Argh this wait is killing me so I just felt I needed to share my misery!

My ex boyfriend and I were 'reunited' a couple of days last week 4 days then 2 days before ovulation. I'm new to the ovulation thing because I only just stopped taking the pill 2 months ago to see if it would help me lose weight (jury's still out on that one!) Last month I had the egg white CM for a couple of days but this month was only 1 day so I'm not even sure that was ovulation even though the timing makes sense.

I've been really off food the past couple of days (super unusual for me...hence the weight loss attempt), like feeling hungry but not fancying eating anything at all (not even chocolate!) I'm not sure if it's just all in my head though.

It's only been 5 days since I thought ovulation was so wayy too early to test of course but it's all I can think about and it's driving me nuts! i just don't know what the chances are of me being pregnant. How do people do this wait every month??! :-?

I've had about 21 of those waits and they never get any better :lol:

Seriously though, sex 2 days before ov gives you a very good chance of pregnancy although if you did you wouldn't see any obvious symptoms at this point. Sometimes when you're thinking about it you look into symptoms that you might have had before but didn't pay any attention to because you weren't trying, if you know what I mean! Wait till the weekend though and try a test :) good luck xx

It does suck... BIG time!... I'm 7DPO today and pretty relaxed.. I've had a few 2ww's now and I've stopped symptom spotting.. I don't see the point, I get the same 'symptoms' every month, the tender boobs, cramps etc etc and still BFN.. so until those two BFP lines appear you will never know! :)

FX'd xxxx

Thanks guys! It's impossible to tell, this morning I felt quite nauseous but it's probably just all in my head - trying not to get my hopes up! I'm 7dpo today so thinking I will try an early test Sunday or Monday if I can wait that long!

Sending lots of happy thoughts to both of you...Keely you'll have to let me know your results as we're on the same day!

I will do! I've not really noticed anything yet other then I've been very crampy but I get that every month so who knows!
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back