Text buddies list....updated 17/01/11

I need a txt buddy 2, im due the 16th July but ill likely be getting another section so will be around the 9th July. x

Ha ha I've got 12 weeks left and no txt buddy so open to offers on who wants to be my fwiend lol!

I have noticed a sudden rush on need of text buddies if anyone wants to be mine feel free to pm me

id like a text buddy please i am due 16th september xxx

I'll be a text buddy too!!! Happy to text buddy anyone of any due date, age or location. I'm 37, from West Yorkshire & due 13th June with my second child & am team yellow (but think it's going to be a girl this time).

Sunnyb xxx

I'd be happy to do it , I'd love a tb . The only thing is I'm in Ireland so maybe that might put people off .. could be expensive ?
oh im due july 30th

Last edited:
I would like a text buddy if there is one im due Aug 4th :)

Im happy to go with anyone atall, or even a couple of ppl, but it would obviously make more sense if not due around the same time. Let me know if anyone wants to pair up!! x

Me too please :) am a serial texter, lol.
Am due the 20th July with a little boy.xx

I'm a bit late on this, so you might all already be text buddies with each other but if anyone is still looking, I need one! Just PM me :)

Me and Lulu_Laroo have teamed up, if any1 is left still lookin and wants 2 make it a 3 then let us know! x

im due the 15th august.. so am willing to be anybody's text buddy or buddy's :) would be nice to have someone around the same sort of time as me to compare with xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back