Text buddies list....updated 17/01/11

I would like a txt buddy. :)
The more the merrier as I'm a texter lol

Lealea I'll be yours if you want, our dates are pretty close! Long as we don't both end up in labour at the same time or the forum will just have to wait for their updates! :)

That's Supercool with me :D I keep forgetting how close ur dates are with mine. Prob cos we haven't spoken for a Lil while.
Oh gosh can you imagine Looool
Will inbox you my number hun xxx

Great, will text you with mine when I get it. Dates coming round really fast now! Tri 3 next week, argh! :) x

Hey, I wanna piece of this action too!
Im due on 2nd May, if anyone around that time (or maybe better before/after ish)
xxx

Me too. I'm due 24th April. Me and Lexus are gonna pair up, but anyone else welcome aswell :)

flexilexi and myself are text buddies! Although she is in tri 3 now :D

Ooo what a great idea! I'd love one! I'm due 13th April xx

Heres the text buddy list for those girls asking about it, if some one could ask shootingstar to sort it out? x

I would like on not due til 7th july tho would like someone around the same time as me please x

ooo i would like one also,I'm not due until 20th June..

Me please ! Unless jlf123 is me lol ! Due date is July 5th. Don't mind anyone really but I'd prefer either someone within 5 days of my due date so we can compare symptoms :)

Me too! Im happy to be anyones... due 21st June. xx

lea554 do you want to pair up with me, i am due 17th april

lea554 do you want to pair up with me, i am due 17th april

Yeah sounds good, count me in! I will pm you my details....

Me and Jodied have also exchanged numbers, even though we have the same due date!

The more the merrier, lol!
x

jld123 we r within 2 days of eachother we could pair up if you like? im due 7th july xxx

im dueee 4th julyyyy anyone want to pair x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back