Tests are taking the piss out of me!

I would say they are positive too. With this pregnancy I didn't get dark lines with fmu. My afternoon tests were darker xx

My noon ones seem darker too.

I need patience really..

I guess Im panicing because I got my first faint positive 9dpo, theyv not gotten dramatically darker since then...

Time will tell.

xxxx

Your tests look amazing especially for how early you are.

Ignorance was bliss with my first, I also tested once then again a week later just to see the line again. I had no idea about darkness etc. Last pregnancy and this one I LOST IT thinking lines weren't progressing or were getting lighter. Absolutely lost it, made myself hysterical (especially cause I've had episodes of spotting this time). Such a waste of energy!!

We all understand. And the early preg hormones don't help. I'm sure you're fine!

I know people who have had positive tests after dipping the superdrug ones in water, so I wouldn't trust those at all!

Omg is that actually true. Surely they'd be reported by now.

Congratulations. I'd say very pregnant indeed. Stop testing now lol!! Just relax and enjoy before the 1st trimester symptoms arrive lol

I got a positive yesterday evening after a 1.5hr hold on a 25 miu HPT. :cheer:

Still a few days to go :)

xxxx

I know people who have had positive tests after dipping the superdrug ones in water, so I wouldn't trust those at all!

Omg is that actually true. Surely they'd be reported by now.

Yes absolutely true, I saw them. I don't know if she informed them or just chucked them as a dodgy batch. But it was on 3 tests!

I think you might have your BFP hun! Stop testing.

CONGRATULATIONS XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back