I thought it was game over!!!!!!! *UPDATED*!!!!!

Jaidy said:
Hi me again!!!!!!

Im pregnant!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Went out and got a Clearblue Digital when DH came in from work and it said 'Pregnant'

Im over the MOON, really thought I was out, and so so so SHOCKED that I am, ive only been off the pill a month, havent even had a 'true' period!!!

Babydust to all :hug:

YAY im so excited where gonna be in the first tri together. There must only be a few days between our due dates. We cane be txt buddies :D

Im taking a urine sample to be tested at the docs today, i have been putting it off as i was so convinced that AF was gonna arrive lol.

anyway a huge CONGRAT to you nad ur OH jaidy

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

jUST SAW YOUR STAUS ON fACEBOOK SO WHIZZED HER FOR A NOSE, i AM JUST so (OPPS CAPS LOCK!) HAPPY FOR YOU HUNNY!!!!!!!!

Now I have calmed down and taken cap lock off....

Whaaooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Huge congrats, heres to a happy & healthy nine months!! :hug:

P.s Feel sad we wont be sharing the experience together this time :( xxx

Jaidy i am so happy for you :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

congratulations have a great pregnancy i really hope i can join you very very soon, have a great 9 months :cheer:

i bet you still getting over the shock aren't you!!

OMG Congrats!!!! Thats is brilliant! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Oh my god! Just seen this, I am so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

When is your rough due date?

Thanks so much EVERYONE all your congratulations means so much to me.

Rusks, yes I AM still getting over the shock, it hasnt quite sunk in yet.....

Rubysmummy, its not going to be the same with out you my doll xxx

Lynsey, im guessing im due around the end of May...going to doctors on wednesday so will hopefully get proper due date then :dance:

Congratulations Jaidy - that's such exciting news :dance: :cheer: I'm so happy for you hun. I'm still waiting for my first af to arrive - came off the pill mid July and nothing since my end of pack bleed - def not pregnant as have done 4 tests now! You must be over the moon

xx

Emmerdale said:
Congratulations Jaidy - that's such exciting news :dance: :cheer: I'm so happy for you hun. I'm still waiting for my first af to arrive - came off the pill mid July and nothing since my end of pack bleed - def not pregnant as have done 4 tests now! You must be over the moon

xx

Yeah im pretty ecstatic!!!

I think I was one of the lucky ones cos lots of girls on here have said they have waited for their periods after stopping the pill for a while....im blessed to have caught in the first 6 weeks or so!

I hope you get your AF soon, or better still a BFP!!

Congrats Jaidy. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back