I thought it was game over!!!!!!! *UPDATED*!!!!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

As some of you are aware I did some tests on sunday and monday (10dpo and 11dpo) and got BFNs.

Well today is my official day for testing 14dpo, so thought id waste £3.98 on a Tesco Cheapie.

I did with afternoon urine, and after about 3 mins a faint line has appeared!! It is faint but its there!!!

Could this be my BFP???? Or is it probably an evap line....? I dont know much about evaps hpw common are they?

Its my first month off the pill and I havent had a proper period yet so im a bit shocked!!!!

Hi!

I came off the pill after 10 years, never got my period I was pregnant! So fingers crossed for you!!! Let us know first thing!!

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GET A DIGI GET A DIGI :dance:

i can't stand the suspense jaidy this is so exciting!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Sounds like a bfp to me I agree with rusks do a digi :pray: :dance:

Evap lines are really not that common!!

It sounds very positive - but agree with the others and get yourself a clearblue digi - the words "pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" make a lot more sense than looking at lines :D

Yeah a digi will show a clear result now whether taken am or pm! Get testing i wanna know NOW! :rotfl:

Hi me again!!!!!!

Im pregnant!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Went out and got a Clearblue Digital when DH came in from work and it said 'Pregnant'

Im over the MOON, really thought I was out, and so so so SHOCKED that I am, ive only been off the pill a month, havent even had a 'true' period!!!

Babydust to all :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations I am so pleased for you have a happy and healthy 9 months :dance: :dance:

Huge congratulations jaidy. That is such great news :cheer:
I am still waiting for af, expected it yesterday but still nothing. did another test yesterday morning but was bfn again.

hope i can join you next month
Good luck xxxx

Wow - big congratulations Jaidy, that's great news!!!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111