Test or wait?

Zazu

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a bit of help deciding what to do.

I was due on yesterday (26 day cycle) although occasionally I do have a random 28 day cycle. I woke up with that feeling that AF was on her way, but nothing all day and nothing today. Had period like feeling on and off since then and felt quite queasy today at work.

Do I test or wait a bit longer to see if AF turns up? don't know which is more disappointing, getting AF or getting a BFN!

What do you think? Also, anyone had period like symptoms on the day they are due on and turned out to be pregnant?

Xxx

In the day I got my BFP I had bad cramps! The day before I got a BFN so I think implantation happened and that was that! I was 10/11 DPO

Wait till tomorrow and test with FMU. If its going to be neg better get it out the way than let time pass and hopes get built up! All the best!

I couldnt wait, BFN! Gutted! X

Aw hun that's pants, really gutted for you although til af arrives
you just never know. Keeping everything crossed for u xxx

Sorry to hear this but as others have said, you're not out yet! I'm in similar situation, normal cycles are 26-28 , got BFN at cd28 but still nothing and on cd30 now .... Hoping it was just late ov / implantation so HCG levels low ... Keep your spirits up, you're not out yet hun - fx :dust: :dust: x

I keep getting bfn it's totally gutting, your not out yet though, I ally hope af stays away for you xxx baby dust for you xxxx

Definately out, the witch got me! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting xxx

Aww sorry to hear that..

I am really confused as have all the symptoms and thought the witch had got me too but it's noway near a normal period... it's weird!! My af's are normally prompt and quite heavy but not this... but keep getting BFN too :S

In the day I got my BFP I had bad cramps! The day before I got a BFN so I think implantation happened and that was that! I was 10/11 DPO
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx

Last edited:
I had proper bad AF type pains at 13 and 14dpo and I tested at 15dpo!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxx

I'm getting cramps today, my period is due anytime between yesterday and saturday I would say. I never get cramps unless my period is actually in full flow! so frustrated! plus i've had a little bit of spotting the past 2 days, arggh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back