Inplantation bleeding?

beckibooxx

Reaction score
I Really Need Help Ladies!
Okay so my AF started on 11th of dec and ended 15th, I Had sex with my partner on new years my next AF is due Today (15th) and yesterday i Had very light spottin, when i wiped a few drops appeared, usually if its my AF i start to gradully get heavier within an hour.. i waited the whole day and it stayed light nd now when i wipe nothings coming off...i even checked today and still nothing... is this inplanation bleeding? ive also done a test a few days ago and im getin BFN! would it be best to go to the doctors? or wait a few days then do a test?

Hi, you may of tested too early to get a BFP so if you can leave it till tomorrow then try testing again, this could well be implantation bleeding but sometimes it is hard to tell.
x

Hey :) yeah i, thinkin of doin a test tomoz if thats negative im gonna see a doctor :) my bleedings stopped now, id usually be very heavy if this was my AF

Hey hun,

Hoping for the best, but take it easy and don't get too excited. I did the same thing last month and ended up really upset...

Fingers crossed.

x

Sorry to Hear that PrettyFx :( Yeh im trying not to but This bleeding is so unusual :/ ill keep you all updated with how it goes :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back