Another 2ww for charlie

charliebear

Reaction score
Back again. Confused but still feeling positive :dance:
Ok, here goes. Still taking AC to shorten my cycles. So based on past cycle history I've calculated 3 possible cycle outcomes.

CD1 4th Aug.
28 day cycle, I'd be 5DPO, AF due 31st.
33 day cycle, I'd Ov today, AF due 5th Sept. (Previous cycle length before squiffy ones?)
41 day cycle, I'd Ov 30th, AF due 13th Sept. (Length of last cycle with AC down from 69 days :shock:)
^^^ Hense the confusion! :lol:

I've been feeling very uncomfortable and crampy in lower stomach area for 3 days, very tired today (all I've done is :nap:), headaches and nauseous. So all good here :)

:dust: to all and lots of luck for BFP's. x

I really hope the ac shortened ur cycle down again or at stabilised it a bit around 33 days! :dust: good luck xx

iv stared having little cramps today x

me for you aswell :) very early for me tho so could be nothing :( we'll see argh time hurry i want to POAS!! xx

Well its going........ slowly!!!Im still BD like a mad woman!!!!!! Sore boobs, occasional twinges in abdomin but apart from that nothing! I think I will no before a positive hpt test if/when i am pg! I developed the "mask of pregnancy" when I had my little girl she is 4 and you can still see it (- have to wear expensive foundation) and aparently , according to my gp, this will get darker as soon as levels start increasing! who knows!!!! how are u doing babe?? x

I'm not doing too bad, think I'll be able to test early next week. I'm thinking my cycles have shortened again, there are too many niggly pains for me to not have Ov'd already.
I agree its dragging, I found a new smiley for us in the very long 2ww 426.gif

I didnt know last time I was pregnant, tested early, no symptoms but then I wasnt expecting to fall 1st month trying so wasnt really looking. x

Thank you.

Not sure what to think atm?! Waiting is the hardest. x

Feeling very :sick: this morning!
Hoping its all good, still feeling positive :)

really hope you get the result you want charliebear - it all sounds promising!

Thank you :)

I'm so excited I've just bought my 1st ever digi's :yay: I'm only going to use them when I get a BFP, so going to stash them! x

Not loving SS atm.
Not that I'm struggling to spot any symptoms.

I could possibly be 9DPO

Headaches
Dizziness (a major PITA, also had this last pregnancy)
Feeling sick
Cramps (on and off had them for over a week now)
Feeling heavy

Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: to all.x

oo all sounds promising hunny ill have my fx for you and then you can use ur digi's!!!

I got that horrible heavy sensation last night n it made me feel sick, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back