Tesco HPT says BFN

If its pink id say pos but if its not then neg. looking at it more, it looks like an evap, but ts blurry... :? hmmm :think: not sure. just leave it a few days

hun my lines were never that dark remember they are ultra ones and pick it up well before normal tests if i was you i would wait a few days and then test again xxx

I agree with rach. I didnt know they were the ultra ones... then id say wait a few days, the ultra ones are dodgy coz they can detect it so early and sometimes, they end early and result in it not attaching and then AF. they get ur hopes up!
tried a normal one?

shop bought ones usually measure either 25miu or 50 miu hun xxx

rach said:
hun my lines were never that dark remember they are ultra ones and pick it up well before normal tests if i was you i would wait a few days and then test again xxx
I thought u was saying the ones shes using were ultra ones

The ebay ones are 10miu (ultra ones), the tesco's ones are prob the standard 25 or 50miu

Yeah, the ultra early ones detect early pregnancy but the problem is they detect very early. Majority of the time, early pregnancies end without you knowing u were PG and u have a normal AF. Thats why i dont get the ultra ones anymore. The normal ones from ebay are fine though. many of girlies here have used them as have i and all my friends. Just give it a few days and do another. or order some better ones off ebay.

LOL I know they have hun, I've been here over a year :wink:
Problem with Ebay is that you don't know the quality, it's kind of pot luck, but then I guess that's why they are cheap.

Well at least you've had 9 positives which is a lot better than my pathetic one!!

I still think there is hope for you yet :)

Though I wont be trusting them again :shakehead:

Blurry or not I can see that pink line Sami :shock:

Sami said:
LOL I know they have hun, I've been here over a year :wink:
Problem with Ebay is that you don't know the quality, it's kind of pot luck, but then I guess that's why they are cheap.
U should know by other experience if uve been here for a year that its pot luck like u said. Ive been a member of the USA site of this for 4 years and they all have same probs too! My ebay ones work okay tho as my friend used some of them and shes now 6mos.
I get my ebay ones from other countries coz the usa girls love them! Mine are currenlty from canada and i got 100 for £18. the last batch were from australia!

You can be TTC for 10 years have 10 kids but when it comes to the crunch there are always questions, fear & doubt.

I have had recurrent miscarriages - I still have questions, I still don't know what I'm talking about & I still can't make out the difference between an evap & a real faint positive.

The early MCs that occor very early on (chemical pregnancies) which are often missed & mistaken for a heavy period are just as devasting when spotted by us girlies who are TTC & are wiser to this fact.

Ahhhh, sometimes things can look a bit wrong typed out :wink:

Poor Sami has been through what I have in the past & I'm sure her fears just as bad as my own right now.

x

Ive been there too and its not nice. Thats y i avoid the ultra early ones. id prefer the thought of just having an AF to spare my feelings. :(
I wouldnt wish the pain of a m/c on anyone, no matter how early it is.
:hug:

I know anyway - My boobs are a BIG giveaway so then I'm obsessed with making sure it stays there *sigh*

Oh honey u'll be okay! Just chill out and think of pretty unicorns and lovely rainbows and fluffy clouds....
See? i took ur mind of it coz now ur thinking 'Shes bloody mad!' :wink:

The reason I tested is coz I'm late, and the ultra ones were what I used when I was 2 days late with my son and got a really clear BFP. If I am pg then I might just be not producing enough hormone or something to make it stronger?? Or I've got my dates totally wrong? Either way I think I should just see what happens, and if there is no sign of AF/bleeding next Monday I shall test again.

Thanks for your help girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back