BFN But still no AF

SpaceAngel

Reaction score
My cycle ranges from 28 to 31 days. I am on day 29 and have had a BFN with a cheapie HPT. Are these tests that accurate. I have the one that says you need to bring the urine up to room temp etc. Have any of you had BFN's before on these tests and then gone on to have BFP's?

Hiya, not sure i can help anwser your question but didnt want to read n run! - My fingers are crossed for you, maybe test again in 2-3 days if still no af?? xx

SpaceAngel said:
My cycle ranges from 28 to 31 days. I am on day 29 and have had a BFN with a cheapie HPT. Are these tests that accurate. I have the one that says you need to bring the urine up to room temp etc. Have any of you had BFN's before on these tests and then gone on to have BFP's?

YES!!!!!! Me! I had a BFN last saturday and a BFP on thursday!!! So all may not be lost.

Fingers crossed for you hun

xx

I got a bfn 8 and 9 dpo and on 10 and 11 dpo I got a BFP and they was all on ebay cheapies.

Good Luck :pray:

Thanks. I have no idea when I ov'd. We only decided to start to TTC a 2 weeks ago and I think I just missed my OV. So really I should probably be about 14 DPO but I really have no idea?

id do a test in a few days - hope its a bfp :hug:

SpaceAngel said:
Did you get your BFN on a cheapie?

No, it was a clear blue one. Wierd eh?

Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members