Tested Today!?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am due AF tomorrow and thought oh I have a cheap Tesco HPT shall I test and I did and guess what the result was, the same it has been for the last 4 years, a BFN!

I know my AF is going to come, because when you get a BFN, that surely tells you are deffo NOT pregnant lol Oh well, let's wait for the witch to come...if she does, then fair enough and if she don't then I will be shocked!

Good Luck Everyone xx

Last edited:
hugs lovely really hope you get a massive shock and a bfp!! thinking of you both xx

Thanks hunni

One day, one day lol

Hope you ok and your pregnancy is going well xx

oh babe, I feel your disappointment. My af is due today and I also got a BFN this morning :( :hugs: to both of us! I plan to cuddle up on the sofa with my fella, a bottle of wine, a movie and some microwave popcorn later to cheer me up! :)

SNAP!

We are doing the same thing tonight, except for the bottle of wine lol Hey we may still be in with a chance, it's not over to the witch comes...lol

Donna x

I don't know how you've coped for so long babylover...

Have you tried things like IUI and IVF etc?

Tests etc?

I really hope you get your BFP :)

Thanks Ladies

I have to cope lol Yes we are currently waiting for our referrel to our fertility treatment centre, to go and have further tests etc...hope it's not too long...

I suppose it's not over until the witch get's me, has anyone tested negative 1 day before AF and then got a BFP at a later date?

Donna x

Well no sign of AF and no pains nothing! Strange I am regular as a clock work....and normally on by now, normally come on early morning.

The only symptoms I have had is constantly going to the loo for a pee and sore nipples that's it! I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or not, so I am not hoping for anything as it's been 4 years of TTC and every month is normally the same, BFN!

Not going to test until thursday, if the witch don't come as I am sue to go doctors then for another thing, so I can always squeeze that in with it, if the witch doesn't arrive lol

Fingers crossed this is it! Good Luck everyone as well

Donna xx

Well no sign of AF and no pains nothing! Strange I am regular as a clock work....and normally on by now, normally come on early morning.

The only symptoms I have had is constantly going to the loo for a pee and sore nipples that's it! I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or not, so I am not hoping for anything as it's been 4 years of TTC and every month is normally the same, BFN!

Not going to test until thursday, if the witch don't come as I am sue to go doctors then for another thing, so I can always squeeze that in with it, if the witch doesn't arrive lol

Fingers crossed this is it! Good Luck everyone as well

Donna xx

fingers crossed lovely well everything crossed that she doesnt turn up!! xx

still no AF!

I am actually quite amazed and a bit excite, even though I shouldn't be....but I have had no pains or cramps, just been up half the night to go toliet for pee and got that pushing feeling on my belly still. Slight backache

Just have to wait and see x

how exciting so glad she still hasnt arrived and looks like you having some great signs!! xx when you planning to test ? xx

Going to hold out until Wednesday next week, as I am due to go to see the doctor to collect some results, so if witch hasn't arrived by then, I can always tell her I am late and she will send me for a blood test, plus I don't get paid until wednesday, so can't afford to buy a digital one (in which I am only going to test with them)

Donna xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back