Teething= runny nose?

inky

Reaction score
LO has a really runny nose! It's clear though so no infection, and he doesn't have a temp or anything. His nose is pouring though bless him, it's making staying asleep somewhat difficult :mad:

each tooth seems to have provided different symptoms so far, could the runny nose just be yet another sign there's another tooth on the way?

Last edited:
Hmmph calpol won't help with that then! Oh well, he's waking very upset after about 30 minutes ATM, it took me almost an hour to get him to go back to sleep a few minutes ago... Poor baby :(

but it may help him sleep, or neurofen.... x

Noa had that for about 2 days, then 3rd day a little temperature n on day 5 the tooth was there xx

I've given him calpol so yes, hopefully it will at least help him sleep...it's weird, he has 5 teeth already and never been like this before :(

And to think Ive been raving about how great Amber necklaces are for the past few weeks! Think I might sleep with him in the nursey tonight, he's so upset when he wakes up :(. Nothing consoles him except for boob!

Oh, bless you for thinking of him! It turned into a proper cold :(. He us teething too but the morning after posting that he was full of green snot and hadva high temp and cough. He's fine now though, thank you, still a little bit snotty bur back to his bouncy self :) x

Atleast its goin the right way n he's better :)
Noa have had temperature for 2 days now I find it hard to cool him down in the heat. :(

Oh dear...this heat is horrible for them :(. Have you rubbing him down with a cold flannel? Also putting hands or feet into cool water might help, he might like it if it becomes a splash mummy game too :)

I sat him in a cold-ish bath today till he cooled down. Hope he's better tomorrow as I'm starting work n would hate leaving him ill :(

aaawww Inky... just caught up with this now... sounds exactly like Layla has been the last few days... now she seems to be over the worst and I am now full of it! Lol, hope LO is feeling better now though :) xxx

He's feeling much better now thank you! I got it too, and if he felt like I did the he must have felt really rotten, poor baby :(. I'm glad Layla is feeling better!

I hope Noa feels better tomorrow :hugs: I hope work goes ok too! X

aaawww glad he's better now :) And i know hun... it's awful... I'm still full of it now - eyes watering, nose blocked lol etc etc! I don't remember the last time I drank so much water in a day! I'm on my 8th sports bottle already! and can guarantee I'll probably get through a 9th one before bed!

Took me 3 hours to get Layla off to sleep properly tonight bless her... I'm expecting a slight lay-in now in the morning! (one can hope lol) but she usually sleeps a good 11-12 hours even when poorly so we shall see! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back