• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Runny nose

beanie

Reaction score
Seren has had a runny nose for about a week now, but no other cold symptoms. I think someone said that this can be a sign of teething, is this true? On the plus side though my daughter can blow some impressive snot bubbles :D

Hi Shona

Olivia had a runny nose when she got her two teeth, she also had a wee bit of nappy rash and kept rubbing her ears.

Is this Seren's first toothy peg?

Lucy

beanie said:
Seren has had a runny nose for about a week now, but no other cold symptoms. I think someone said that this can be a sign of teething, is this true? On the plus side though my daughter can blow some impressive snot bubbles :D

:puke: Thanks for that :puke: :rotfl: Oooooh is Seren going to get some toothie pegs in time for next week :cheer:

All right Seren!!! :dance: Impressive bubbles, babe!
Charlie wasnt snotty when she was teething, she is sneezy and snotty now though :(

Kina said:
beanie said:

:puke: Thanks for that :puke: :rotfl: Oooooh is Seren going to get some toothie pegs in time for next week :cheer:

I don't think so, there doesn't seem to be any sign of teeth. Just wondering why her nose is so runny as she doesn't appear ill or anyhting :?

I wondered that as I have hayfever and its really bad (but its also really late this year too) :?

Hi

could be from teething Kiara got it on and off months before her first tooth arrived?
Or could be from allergies , guess you will find out soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back