Team Yellow

Lulabell

Reaction score
:yellow::yellow: To all members of Team Yellow! :yellow::yellow:

Really need your help to be strong. Scan in under 3 weeks and keep getting the urge to find out. But I know I'll be disappointed with myself if I do give in. I have no real need to find out as it won't affect anything and I always said to myself it would be a lovely surprise.

Anyone else struggling?
:wall2:

My scan is in 4 weeks and I was saying tonight will I / wont I but I know deep down I want it to be a surprise - discussing the names has been fun and we have decided if it is a boy then DH is naming him and if it is a girl I am so if we found out that would mean discussions would be over pretty much. And I don't want to particulary buy all blue or all pink so this way I need to stick to neutral colours. And finding out will give me all the more reason to push - very excited about the scan coming up - hope you stay strong hun x

Be strong ladies! Picture the fab moment when you have ur baby and they say "its a ........"
Thats whats keeping me going.... all that pain etc but the excitement of not knowing what we are having and waiting to hear :)

Stay strong! It's been good fun guessing over the last few months and I can't wait to be told or see for myself on baby's birthday. It's such a lovely feeling when you find out with all the anticipation and guessing for 9 months! Plus you don't really need to buy much as everyone always buys loads of gifts once baby arrives. Only thing I don't like is calling baby 'it' all the time, we just try and say 'baby' instead!

I've been team yellow twice and found out once and I most say team yellow if far better, but I will say when I was yellow it didnt even enter my head if I was/wasn't I knew I didn't want to but the time I decided to find out I couldn't wait to know. So I think you will know yourself what you want to do and nobody will talk you into anything good luck xxx

Stay strong, team yellow is much better - cant wait for the suprise, and love all the guessing

:)

Stay strong.

Just imagine, once baby is here having the surprise of whether baby has been team pink or blue all this time. Plus one reason we didn't want to know was that we get to announce to people when baby arrives which we've had.

The only reason I could think of to find out was for shopping, and to us, it didn't seem a good enough reason to spoil the surprise

This will be our third pregnancy where we have been team yellow. Its such a lovely suprise not knowing what you are going to have. Its a lovely suprise to have after all the hard work you put into getting them here x

u girls are soo good!! if i have a second i'm gonna try and stay team yellow xx

Be strong ! I was team yellow with both my girls and it was worth it , such a wonderful moment having a peek and seeing the sex when you get you lo in your arms , one of lifes few good surprises xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back