Team yellow 3d scans?

luci

Reaction score
Has anyone who is staying team yellow had a 3d/4d scan? My little brother (who is so excited about being an uncle :) ) and my mum have offered to go halves on a 3d/4d scan for my OH and I :D
We're both really touched, as it was something we had discussed, but weren't sure we could justify spending money on one just before the baby comes.
What I am worried about is, we really want to stay team yellow, and I'm worried about seeing something we don't want to see on the scan.
I know they're pretty clear and detailed, so if bumpy rolls over etc, theres a chance we'll see its bits lol.
Has anyone else on team yellow had one? and are you still team yellow now??

They wont tell you unless you ask or if its a gender scan. They do a normal 2d scan first then go to the head then start the 4d process so you should be able to stay team yellow!

Is it not easier to see what you are having though in these 3d scans though like bits wise lol?

Yeah much easier part of the reason I had mine was to double check the gender! But because they see the babys position in 2D first they go straight to the head and zoom in so you don't see the rest of the body unless its requested

Thanks :) Was really hoping that would be the case, as I really wanted to get one done, but didn't want to find out the sex before we meet our little bumpy :)

The next question would be, how do you go about finding a scan place? and when is best to do them?

We're planning on having one and staying team yellow :) x

I had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks so I went to the same place for the 4d scan I would just look online for clinics which do private 4d scans look at any reviews and compare prices and what they offer for the money and go off recommendations....... mine was £110 for a goodie bag which had some really nice things in it, a cd with 30 scan pics on it (3d and normal scan pics), about 10 pics printed out and a DVD of the full scan it was well worth it. She asked us before she started if we wanted to know the sex which we already knew so if you are team yellow they won't show you the bits and bobs. It's an amazing experience would recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back