Team yellow doubts!! help!

Princess81

Reaction score
It's doing my nut now that I don't know if I'm having a wee boy or girl. I haven't got any inclination as to what I'm having and I dunno, I feel like I want clarity.

I don't know if it's my character trait of wanting to be organised or just pure impatience! :brat:

Has anyone else on team yellow gone through this phase?? I was so so up for being on team yellow and now I'm just desperate to know and I've got 17 weeks to wait yet :roll:

My bump isn't even substantial enough to take guesses from.

Help talk some sense into me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! :petal:

*Puts hand up* I've been there. I was really against being team yellow, then excited, then I got fed up and wanted to know, and now I'm happy again, lol. It's natural, I'm inpatient anyway. Don't worry, give it a couple of days and you'll be happy you stayed yellow again :)

Ooh, and talk to Jayceesmumma, she's fantastic at giving the team yellow pep talk. Seriously, she should be the designated pf advisor for it or something :lol:

Also, I have absolutely no idea either way- with DD i knew 100% she was a girl, it's very annoying not to have a clue this time. I feel your pain sweetheart :) x

Last edited:
hahahaha, i'm REALLY suprised to read this!! i thought u had 100% made up ur mind to be team yellow!

i want you to as i know what im having so i need the guessing and excitement of someone elses baby!! xx

I've done it both ways and when we stayed team yellow I def had phases like ur having. It's so lovely to have the surprise so if u want it stivk with it - worth every moment of frustration!! x x x

lol pos, but you are convinced I'm having a girly anyway aren't you?? ;)
I am surprised at myself, I was such a firm member of team yellow and I can't believe I found myself temporarily regretting the decision :roll:
Hopefully I'll be like you then bexy and snap out of it again ;) x

I know how u feel!
At my 22 week scan we told them we didnt want to know..then the sonographer teased us saying she knew what it was. It killed me, that someone knew what my baby was but me as the mother didnt!
OH and I walked out wondering if we had made the wrong decision but we snapped out of it and are back to team yellow now.
Everyone says Im carrying a boy. Ive been getting feelings like its a boy but not sure if its just because of what everyone else is saying IFKWIM
For me, its something that will get me thru labour a bit easier...wondering what we are going to be told when the baby comes out :)

Oh stick with it ! I did it for both my pregnancies and its one of lifes few nice surprises :) so worth waiting !I got soo frustrated waiting to find out but I was really really glad that I did it xx

lol pos, but you are convinced I'm having a girly anyway aren't you?? ;)

:pink: yep!! although since u said about the heartbeat recently i'm not sure, although scan pic made me think girl too.......hmmmmm, isn't it exciting not knowing ;)

xxxx

Stick with it hun def worth the wait xxx

i cant help lol i hate waiting and surprises, i need to plan for everything

Lol, thank you girls you have made me feel better. Yes it's super exciting, god know's what I'll be like in a few weeks time when I haven't got long to go :faint:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back