Team yellow mums - dream predictions?

SpinSugar

Reaction score
I am convinced I'm having a boy - but every single dream I've had about my baby, baby has been a girl!

So my question is to any team yellow mums, or mums to be before your sexing scan, any particular gender you always dreamed your baby was?

Did your dreams turn out to be right?

Xx

I had a very vivid dream bub was a girl and a not so vivid dream bub was a boy so again I was 50/50.

Still "knew" baby was a boy though

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
No dreams, but I knew that DD was pink, and same with this bump. Just knew!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

They say u dream the wrong sex I'm having a girl and dream it's a boy lol

Will be stalking this thread! Convinced I'm having a girl, before I was pregnant I used to dream I had a baby girl but not had one since

To start with I really wasn't sure, but had a tiny feeling it might be a boy. This was until I discovered that both my huuby and I had been having dreams about a little girl, but in the future as a toddler. It was very bizarre, especially when we both described her seperately, it sounded like we'd dreamt of exactly the same little girl!! Hubby was desperately hoping for a girl, so was super excited when we found out we're team pink! He literally skipped out the hospital! Now we're both just wondering if she'll look anythig like the little girl we dreamt about!

With my first yes, I had dreams of a girl, believed in my heart it was a girl. . And she was a girl yayy.

This time however I also think girl and have done all along... until my 29 Week growth scan last week... the sonographer made me think it was a boy. Baby was sticking out its tongue just likes my partner always does, so she commented on the tongue, to which I replied ... "just like him then! !" Referring to my partner not the baby!!... she then replied "ohhhh, so you know the sex then????" .....

Did she give it away? We shall see lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I always dreamt girl but had a boy. My gut feeling was boy as well.

I always dreamt boy and got a boy :)

tapatalking!!

If I recall, you had your team yellow suprise ruined too didn't you Jayne? ? X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I had dreams that baby was a girl almost every night but I'm having a boy x

Ive always dreamt im having a girl but my instinct tells me its a boy although my husband is convinced its a girl

I had 1 dream about having a girl with my first but I was sure he was a boy and I was right. This time I was convinced we were having another boy and we are x

Cant remember their sex in my dreams but im totally convinced its a girl, to the point i find myself looking at all the girls stuff. dont know why just a strong feeling from day 1. hubby thinks girl also although rest of family thinks a boy. We shall wait & see!! x

I'm definitely having a boy (been confirmed loads of times & seen his balls on a 4d scan haha) but still have dreams where bubba is a girl haha x

I am convinced I'm having a boy - but every single dream I've had about my baby, baby has been a girl!

So my question is to any team yellow mums, or mums to be before your sexing scan, any particular gender you always dreamed your baby was?

Did your dreams turn out to be right?

Xx

Exactly the same as you! I was almost positive I was having a boy but always dreamt I was having a girl. My instincts were wrong and my dreams were right!

I dreamed I had a boy for the first time last night! Now I am confused lol

Xx

I woke out of my sleep at 4am I could hear a boy shouting mum, must have been dreaming lol but felt so real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back