Team Yellow fail!

BUGGY82

Reaction score
So I was determined to stay team yellow but got so excited during the ultrasound we asked to know and ............ We're team blue :blue:

Were so excited, such an amazing feeling even though I thought it was a girl I couldn't be happier. Now going to buy our 1st boy outfit!!

Post piccies later, including 1 with bub giving us the finger!!! Cheeky monkey already!

Attachments

• Baby P.jpg
    Baby P.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Baby P 2.jpg
    Baby P 2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Aww massive congrats on being team blue!! And lol that he gave u the finger lol! So cute xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

oooh team blue week congrats x

Ahh lovely hun, congrats on team blue :) cant wait to see the pics xx

Lovely pics Hun, congratulations on team blue xx

congratulations on becoming a member of team blue :) great scan pics too xx

Congrats welcome to team blue :yay: x

Great pics hun and congrats on team blue! :) xxx

Yay welcome to team blue :)

I had to giggle when I saw your post we were exactly the same, we had all the determination inthe world until we saw Bug then it caved lol :)

Aww lovely news on being team blue hun, it's the best feeling knowing what sex ur lil bean is. Lovely clear pics xx

What a brilliant picture, so funny!! :) Huge congratulations on being team blue!

Aww lovely news on being team blue hun, it's the best feeling knowing what sex ur lil bean is. Lovely clear pics xx

Don't say that!! I'm starting to get weak!! I'm desperate for it to be a surprise, and so is everyone in the family, except my sister. She was talking to me the other night about all the good things about knowing the sex and I'm getting tempted!

My scan won't be til 21 weeks (27th March) but I'll no doubt get a private scan before that, I'm not very patient!!

Lovely pics congrats on team blue :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back