20 week scan today :-D

gemmylou

Reaction score
It was AMAZING!! Literally grinned like a cheshire cat the whole time. Our sonographer was amazing too, she talked us through EVERYTHING. And, we found out we are Team Blue :blue: too!

Couldn't be more perfect :) He was a little cheeky monkey during the scan too, hiding everything except his willy ha ha!! Even put his hands over his face!

Just needed to share the love and smiles :)

Lovely hun. Congrats on team blue xx

Aww congrats on team blue hunni :D

I was grinning like a chesire cat at my 20 week scan as well its just an amazing experience xx

Congrats gemmylou! I, along with 4 more of us, have mine on thurs! Can't wait and you've got me more excited now...it's a big week for 20 week scans this week! X

Oh and congrats on team blue!

Last edited:
Ah that's lovely hun and big congrats on being team blue :) xxx

Aaaah thank you everyone! Larlybelle, yep, I have got a pic and will definitely post it once I sort myself out ha ha! Reillybaby1987, could not agree with you more! Weefoggy and the rest of you lovely ladies with your scans on Thursday, enjoy every second. Cannot even describe to you the intensity of the feelings as you see every part of your baby on that screen!

Can't wait to hear about all of your scans too :-D

Aww congratulations on being team blue! :blue:

Glad your scan went well!

Glad it went well honey. Congrats on team blue x

Congrats on being team blue, happy all went well and your little man wasn't too shy :)

That's so cool, we have ours tommorrow, I am hoping Bug will behave this time lol xxx

aww congratulations hun! glad everything was okay xxx

Thank you everyone!! Still living on the high of it all :) xxxx

it was amazing!! Literally grinned like a cheshire cat the whole time. Our sonographer was amazing too, she talked us through everything. And, we found out we are team blue :blue: Too!

Couldn't be more perfect :) he was a little cheeky monkey during the scan too, hiding everything except his willy ha ha!! Even put his hands over his face!

Just needed to share the love and smiles :)
congrats!!!!

Congrats, cant wait to have that experience xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back