Team Yellow but worried it's been revealed??

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Sharcaz, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Sharcaz

Sharcaz Well-Known Member

Hello tri 3 ladies!!

We still haven't found out gender but we had a very quick scan at 26 weeks to check baby...the dr did a potty shot!! I looked away but I did see something - legs were parallel and it didnt look like anything was there as in genitals! So does that mean it's a girl or is the gender something you have to search for on a scan and know what you're looking at?

If you had a gender scan was it super clear or could you not tell without an explanation?

Thanks!! xx

2. Cookie24

Cookie24 Well-Known Member

To be quite honest if you looked away quickly then chance you might not have seen it. With my second they said it was a girl and turned out to be boy lol and with this one we could defo tell it was a boy but she zoomed into the legs, so you never know X

#2 Cookie24, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  3. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

I have seen both boy and girl bits on scan... At 26 weeks would be either one shape or another and quite obvious. You would see something for either sex so if you didn't see anything distinguishable between legs willy/vj then it wasn't the right angle for sexing.... Im trying to say it wouldn't be a girl just because you didn't see a willy outline, you would have needed to see vj outline to verify girl. With my girl she zoomed in and said to oh, definitely a girl - see those lady bits?!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

4. Sharcaz

Sharcaz Well-Known Member

Ahh thanks for the reassurance girls! I was so worried I ruined the surprise!! Mind put at ease now though thank you! :D xx

5. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I had a gender scan so I was looking and I was so convinced I seen boys parts but turned out to be a girl I was SO sure it was a boy that I went and got a second opinion and baby girl wasn't even shy about showing her lady parts lol