legs crossed!

inky

Reaction score
it's probably an old wives tale I know but I just mentioned to someone about babes legs being crossed at the 20wk scan so we couldn't have found out the gender (we weren't going to anyway but as it happened didn't have a choice lol!) and she immediately said 'oh, you're having a girl then?' - she seemed to think that girls were more likely to have their legs crossed than boys? Is this just a myth or does anyone think there might be something in it? As we're getting closer and closer to D-Day I absolutely can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl, and whilst I'm glad we didn't find out, am dying to know now lol! Any ideas?!

sounds like a pile of rubish to me hun all babies cross there legs they do allsorts in there

Have you done the Chinese Gender predictor? I did it with Rosie and it said 'girl' and this time it says 'boy' - its only a bit of fun really :)

that's what I figured lol! I'm just starting to fixate on anything thrown at me I reckon, I've got no preference, boy or a girl, but am so curious it's killing me haha!

Last edited:
Have you done the Chinese Gender predictor? I did it with Rosie and it said 'girl' and this time it says 'boy' - its only a bit of fun really :)

I did do that and it said girl but when I looked at what it said for people I know whose babies have been born it's been wrong just as often as it's been right lol!

belle had her legs crossed on are 20 weeks scan lol we only found out she was a girl on a later scan when i couldnbt feel her moving all the time lol

i reckon its a load of rubbish. getting harder now isnt it, i'm the same now i'm closer to my due date. driving me mad not knowing but glad i didnt find out

It prob is a load of rubbish but laceys legs were closed at 20 week scan so couldn't find out and she was a girl!!

Rubbish i say - but we all like to speculate! Chinese gender test had all mine correct and this time it says girl!

I've had a few friends that couldnt fing out at the 20wk scan and some had boys and some had girls so I dont think is ture. But I know what you mean I didnt want to find out but I look for every old wifes tale under the sun to try and guess my mam thinks im crazy she said they could of just told me there and then at the scan but I said i didnt want to know, I said i dont want to know but i like to guess lol

at my 20 week scan legs were crossed first time, so went for a walk and second time round legs were fine, found out sex and apparently it was a really good view and is deffo a boy!! so probs a load of rubbish! there's all sorts of those gender prediction thingies though, you should try one for fun! xxx

Well chinese predictor said i was having a boy, couldnt find out the sex at my 20wk scan as legs were crossed the whole time and even at my hospital app at 25wks legs were crossed but then towards the end managed to find out she was a girl which was also confirmed at the 4d scan- who knows! I think alot of the time its more of a generalization of what tends to be with old wives tails although I too tend to listen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back