Take your bets now please!!

monster_munch said:
It's definitely a boy - and I'm psychic so I should know ;) oh and his name is Daniel btw :lol: (he told me)

LOL!! Crazy lady!!!!! :rotfl:

ooooo it might just be a girl then... if you deffo conceived in June... not just did the deed ;)

Squiglet said:
ooooo it might just be a girl then... if you deffo conceived in June... not just did the deed ;)

My last period was middle of \june and got my BFP bout 10th July so i think it was June that we conceived...would it change to Boy if it was July? Cos i would also be 29 then cos my bday is June 30th

Well theres a 50/50 chance of it being one or the other.....

hmmmm.....

Jen&James said:
Squiglet said:

My last period was middle of \june and got my BFP bout 10th July so i think it was June that we conceived...would it change to Boy if it was July? Cos i would also be 29 then cos my bday is June 30th

Yes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Then if you were 29 when you conceived it would be a boy. If you conceived in the July it would be a boy... If you were 29 and conceived in July it would be a boy... I think your odds are boy Mind it will be a dam sight cheaper... :D (I'm going by Chinese prediction charts... only because they were right for me, my friends and family :lol: I'm not psychic or anything :rotfl: )

im deffo gonna say pink.. coz ur miles smaller this time round..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back