Goodluck Mum2b10 and I.Love for tomorrow.

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Goodluck for tomorrow ladies, enjoy seeing your LO's again. I cant believe how quick our scan date has come around. Are you finding out whether your team pink or team blue? What times are your scans? Mines at 10.30 so not too long to wait around in the morning x x

hey :) Mine is quite late - 14.30 :)()! Can't wait!

yes, we're going to find out the sex if we can. What about you?

we will read our name book tonight and try to choose some more names for both sexes. I want to use this list in my scrapbook later, plus it's fun! After tomorrow our name choice will be much more restricted :)

YazminaBambino has her scan tomorrow as well! Good luck to you all ladies - will be waiting for news! xx

hey :) Mine is quite late - 14.30 :)()! Can't wait!

yes, we're going to find out the sex if we can. What about you?

we will read our name book tonight and try to choose some more names for both sexes. I want to use this list in my scrapbook later, plus it's fun! After tomorrow our name choice will be much more restricted :)

YazminaBambino has her scan tomorrow as well! Good luck to you all ladies - will be waiting for news! xx

I had an early sexing scan at 16 weeks so i know im team pink, just going to get them to double check :)

Goodluck YazminaBambino, what time is your scan tomorrow?

I will be looking out for everyones updates too, cant wait to see everyones pics :) x x

M2A oh right :) sorry, I guess I missed your news. Little girl - how lovely :)

I still can't decide who I want more!.. My husband wants a girl though. Will see :)

Thanks hunny :) I was convinced i was having another little boy and as soon as she told me it was a little miss i started crying, happy tears.

Ooohh its so exciting, cant wait to find out what your having x x

What does Lo stand for....Im a bit useless when it comes to short hand. xx

Good luck! How exciting, i can't wait until my 20 week scan! Only 6 more weeks to go :lol:

Can't wait to see the pics! xx

well here we go! This is the day!!

I still have a few hours to wait yet, but some girls might be already on the way. Good luck again!! xx

Im just finishing getting dressed then we will be on our way, OH had talked me into getting him a mcdonalds breakfast so will have to stop off before.
What an exciting day it is in both tri-1 and tri-2 for scans today :)
Goodluck ladies, cant wait to see the updates rolling in x x

Eeek on my way now, will update as soon as i can x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back