Symptoms

Cherrycola

Reaction score
I'm starting to get worried as I really don't 'feel' pregnant!

I have virtually no symptoms, I do feel slightly tired and hungry, but to be honest it wasn't unusual for me to feel like that before I was pregnant. Also occasionally having mild AF cramping type pain and some stretching feelings down my sides but only very occasionally.

When did you first start getting symptoms which were 'obviously' pregnancy related?

I'm almost wishing morning sickness upon myself just so I will actually feel pregnant!

I've not had any symptoms other than the hunger and tiredness so far. It's completely normal. We all react differently to it. Oh, I've had bad headaches too but I got them before, just not as frequent.

x

Hunger and tiredness r my main symptoms aswel,haven't really been sick although do feel it now and again but only for 10 mins xx

Don't worry, if your lucky you may not get any major ones, most common is the boobs to kick off, dissy and perhaps nasea and tiredness later on. Most symptoms start at around 6 weeks plus tho, so enjoy the next two weeks Hun X

Also I was pretty much symptom free for like the first 5 or 6 weeks and then they came up and got me from behind when I wasn't looking:)
In fact I didn't even realise some of them were symptoms at first cause I'd not heard of em before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back