Worrying about symptoms

dinogirl

Reaction score
Hello

I'm nearly 8 weeks pregnant but I don't have many symptoms. I felt a little nauseous for weeks 5 and 6 but that has mostly passed. I have sore breasts and occasionally feel totally wiped out and tired. But other than that I feel fine. Am I normal?! A lot of my friends have felt awful for their first 3 months. Surely I shouldn't be feeling this good?

Sorry if this is annoying to any of you who aren't feeling so well. I'm just worrying that something is wrong.

Only 8 weeks in and already paranoid!

i am exactly the same as you, was ttc for year and was on the forum and people were saying you'd get tender nips, metal taste in mouth etc but had nothing so was convinced i was not pg when was!

even now i get the occasional sore nip, did try to throw up all of a sudden on sat but just wretched that was wierd. feel totally unpregnant and will only believe it on wed when have scan if there is a prawn there! :hug:

Thanks very much CazH.

I will feel better when I have a scan too. Not too long to wait I suppose. Waiting to hear from the mid-wife.

Just a silly question - what is bfp? I've seen a few people mention it and cannot work it out!

BFP = Big Fat Positive!

Dont worry hun, women feel all sorts of different things - pregnancy is a very individual experience.
:hug:

Dont worry, I have had very few symptoms throughout my pregnancy so far either...........my only real symptom has been increased breast size, oh and huge nips (just lovely).

I actually feel quite blessed to have not thrown up 24/7 for 3 months + like some of my friends :D

I've had different levels of symptoms with every pregnancy, from very very sick and tired with my first to forgetting I was pregnant sometimes with my youngest!! This time I am tired and have been sick a few times but am so busy with my older 3 that I don't have time to feel rubbish!

Also, I didn't get any symptoms with my oldest or this time round until about 8 or 9 weeks, though it started at about 6 weeks with number 2 and 3. So it might still happen for you - sorry to rain on your parade!!

It is prob just an old wives tale but it has been said you are more likely to be sick with a girl and have less symptoms with a boy - don't know how true this is as I only have girls! Might be an interesting thread?

Im the same, my boob hurt and thats it really....no sickness or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back