Just dont feel pregnant 7 weeks

jessthomas

Reaction score
Hi i am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child, i dont have hardly any symptoms, apart from sore boobs and occasionally feeling a bit sicky,and tired , its slightly worrying me seeing all these people on here who have had spotting ect... I have had nothing i dont suppose this is a bad thing??!!
Im probably being paranoid i didnt have any sickness with my first either so maybe just one of the lucky ones? Xx

I'm the same.

Did my 9th pregnancy test 3 days ago lol!

Just sore boobs and tired x

:) glad its not just me lol, beginning to think i was imagining being pregnant haha, 9 tests!!!lol i have done three and all say yes maybe we are just lucky x

Another the same! I've had tiredness, sore boobs and morning sickness (or all day all night sickness as i like to call it!!). Also been having cramps just like AF pains but have been told they are totally normal. TBH i'm really thankful not to have had any spotting, my paranoid mind wouldn't cope! xx

arghh im the other way i dont have any sickness other than feeling a bit sicky, kinda wished i did so it would feel more real, this im just lucky lol, paranoid as dont see the midwife until 9 weeks, they dont seem to care with your second lol xx

I'm the same too! I'm mega tired but LO's been up at 5am for the last few weeks. I've felt nauseous a couple of times, and the stretchy feelings I had a couple of weeks ago have stopped. I keep testing too lol! I think the reason it's so different for me this time is that I'm still bf'ing my LO. Guess we'll find out soon enough, but as long as I don't bleed, and as long as I still tst positive, then I'm not worried :)

that is very true inky :) i may have to buy another test 2moz lol x

You can see why someone made the :poas: smiley lol!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant too and have felt exactly same way - I am so paranoid something is going to go wrong as I am having a fairly easy time of it. Had a bit of nausea from time to time but mainly just have really sore boobs and am knackered all time. Gotta wait 5 weeks til my first scan, waaaaaaaay too far away :(

5 weeks is such a long time,!!! we have to wait 5 weeks to, sounds like we are all of the lucky ones, but atleast when your being sick ect seems more real lol xx

Im 7+3 today and feel the same. Other than my expanding stomach (which is probably just bloat but feels really heavy) being very tired and moaning at my OH constantly I havent had any other symptoms. I took another test yesterday just to be sure! :oops: My OH thinks im crazy as the line appears within seconds and is darker than the test line but its still just nice to see it! Have my scan 4 weeks from today so I'm NOT going to test again until then! :)
x

I was exactly the same.. I always questioned whether I was pregnant or not due to the lack of symptoms lol.. I just felt tired all the time and my boobs were sore..
Think we're just the lucky ones!!
Try to relax + enjoy not being sick 24/7 :D xx

lol so glad im not the only one, :) we sure are lucky i did another test today aswell haha positive and darker within seconds defo a baby in there :)

I wouldn't worry too much - I had loads of nausea and soreness, and still didn't feel pregnant. In fact, until I've got a good bump and some definite movements, I still don't think I will!!

I am not quite 7 weeks but thought I would join in.

I am just over 6 weeks and all I have is tender boobs - not sore unless I prod them (which I do a lot just to make sure they are still sore hehe)

I have been tired, but not greatly. I do nap more though so if I find myself sitting down for a few minutes after work chances are I will nap.

Other than that I have no nausea, no sickness, no food aversions. Although I am fussier, so although there are no particular foods I CANT eat, if I don't want something at that moment in time I wont eat it. Like if I get myself a snack bar, I might take a bite and then decide I don't want it...but not because I feel sick, just because. Its weird.

I almost wish I was getting a progression of symptoms so I know its growing nicely. Such a horrible wait!

I also have been testing every so often just to be sure, got 15 cheap tests online. Today the test came up positive just after 7 seconds and was pretty dark so that is all I have to go on that everything is ok in there!

Boobs are not sore anymore. Apart from waking up randomly very early I now have no symptoms. Feel totally fine, no nausea, no sickness, no food aversions, no headaches, no sore boobs. Really dont feel pregnant at all :s bit worrying x

Boobs are not sore anymore. Apart from waking up randomly very early I now have no symptoms. Feel totally fine, no nausea, no sickness, no food aversions, no headaches, no sore boobs. Really dont feel pregnant at all :s bit worrying x

Still the same here.

It's one of the reasons I can't talk about this pregnancy because It doesn't feel real

I never had any symptoms throughout my whole pregnancy and I must say it worried me too. Friends would always tell me to count myself lucky but I would find myself wishing for morning sickness just to make it all seem real, and to know that things were progressing. I now have a very lively 13 month old ad count myself as one of the lucky ones.
I know it's hard but try and be positive, my lo is proof that you dont need symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy - good luck ladies :)

Still the same here.

It's one of the reasons I can't talk about this pregnancy because It doesn't feel real

I feel the same as you guys, although I was feeling ill before I found out I was pregnant. Now I don't really have sore boobs etc. Think the only thing is that my boobs are growing, and also waking up early which is soooo annoying. Occasional headache, and am tired but nothing else really :clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back