Just dont feel pregnant 7 weeks

I felt the same and i still feel the same even though i got a tiny little bump.... :) cant believe i can say i got a baby in my belly xxx

Thought I would join in because I was about to put my own post out there. I'm nearly 7 weeks, I've had sore nipples from 3 weeks. I have been very tired since 4 weeks & boobs have grown. Started with nauseau just before 6 weeks (1 week ago) but now my nauseau seems to of gone, still tired & nipples hurt. But I just don't feel pg.

I keep debating over an early scan about 9 weeks & just when I decided not to I'm panicking again & think I want one. I'm worried because last year I felt sick for a week & then 2 weeks later I mc! So naturally I am just thinking the worst!

I don't like tri 1! Bring on tri 2 quickly!

Xx

I have got my early scan booked in for sat so not long to wait now...hopefully it will be good news and we will see a small heartbeat. Not bothered if it looks like much at 8 weeks, just wanna see that baby and the heartbeat to know it is real and that I am actually pregnant.

All this talk of MMC has me paranoid. I want to feel everything that is going on so I know its real and its all going well and is healthy.

Counting down the days till sat! So nervous! So glad I am not the only one with no symptoms though! It is very reassuring. xx

hey beeble i had an early scan at 8 weeks and 2 days u can see the little baby mine was 16.1mm when i had my scan u can see the picture in my picture of my early scan not my 1st scan... u can see and hear the babys heart beat and u can see the cord etc on a 8 week scan xxx

hope all goes well xx

I have got my early scan booked in for sat so not long to wait now...hopefully it will be good news and we will see a small heartbeat. Not bothered if it looks like much at 8 weeks, just wanna see that baby and the heartbeat to know it is real and that I am actually pregnant.

All this talk of MMC has me paranoid. I want to feel everything that is going on so I know its real and its all going well and is healthy.

Counting down the days till sat! So nervous! So glad I am not the only one with no symptoms though! It is very reassuring. xx

How do you get an early scan ? X

Never had any symptoms with my first. If I didn't have a bump then I don't think I would of believed it myself but his here now 19 months old lol

Can I share all my sickness out with you guys?

Please :p

How do you get an early scan ? X

We are paying £80 to get one done privately as I may combust with nerves if I had to wait till 12 weeks. X

Lilly princess u can go to ur gp and say your abit worried and they will book u a early scan or u can ring the nearest hospital near u and go through to the early pregnancy unit and book one yourself xx

Lilly princess u can go to ur gp and say your abit worried and they will book u a early scan or u can ring the nearest hospital near u and go through to the early pregnancy unit and book one yourself xx

Do they? I'd not heard of this and paid out £100 for a scan :( wish I'd known. But then on the other hand, I didn't need one and wouldn't want to waste time or take an emergency scan that somebody else needed.

Yep they do that doob :) my gp booked my emergency scan for me as i was loosing brown discharge and was worried xx

Well 7 weeks and sickness is worse - can hardly eat or do anything cos of it :(

It's definitely got worse for me now too, even the smell of bread made me barf this morning. By the time I'd changed my LOs pooey nappy and fed the cats, I was ready to permanently have my head down the loo :sick:

thaanks for all of your comments im now 8 weeks:) cant wait to see babba, and now also feeling sick every night lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back